WeatherTech Floor Liners: How To Clean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
    I’ve had them both and your statement is incorrect.
    I’ve had both also and Huskies blow the WT’s away!

Comment

I power-wash mine THEN give them a healthy coat of armorall. Like a real healthy coat.

They look brand new. If you don't armorall them they just look worn and tired.

Comment

Wash them more often,and Armour All when dry.

Comment

I use Purple Power degreaser is what I think it’s called and mine cleaned up good! Mine were covered in red mud from hunting season. Look good again now!

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
            Apparently can’t clean them. Not to mention they fold up like tacos and don’t stay put for ****. Like I said there garbage! And I’ve had 3 sets in 3 different vehicles. No problems with the Husky’s I’m running and far superior to WT!

This I regret buying mine. Miss my huskeys that were in my Ford.

The WT’s are literally the only thing I hate about my tundra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Agree, with the Armour all is the only thing I have found to make them look decent.

Also, agree my Huskies were much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                I’ve had both also and Huskies blow the WT’s away!
                I trade trucks every three years and my boot heel wore through the Husky’s
                With Weathertech I’ve never had that problem. Husky’s do have a nicer looking finish.

Comment

Contact weathertech?

Comment

Put them on marketplace, Craigslist, eBay ect and buy husky liners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Had both Huskies win in my book..Got WT now and they dont stay in place and don't clean up well

Comment

Originally posted by Reel cajun View Post
                        I trade trucks every three years and my boot heel wore through the Husky’s
                        With Weathertech I’ve never had that problem. Husky’s do have a nicer looking finish.
                        That’s rare but It could happen! I bet they didn’t roll up like a taco like WT’s do? WT’s cause tripping hazards and nice you’ve had them for a while ( 5 or 6 months) ! Husky’s are much more pliable!

Comment

Pressure wash them.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Comment

spray them w tire black foam stuff, they will look new, but slippery for a few days

Comment

I have black WTs in my truck. You aren't kidding about not being able to get them to look clean. I've scrubbed and scrubbed and tried different cleaners, bleach, pressure washer, scrub brushes, etc and when they dry they always look dirty.

Mine will be 3 years old in June and so far they have held up well and I have not had issues with the not staying in place or curling up. Other than always looking a little grungy I can't say that I dislike them. I'll try Huskys next time since they seem to be much better liked. But the WTs have honestly been fine for me.

Comment

I think it’s more of the texture and fading more than dirty. I’ve ran in them in all my vehicles for 5 years and have zero complaints. The car wash I use puts something on them to shine them up without being slippery like armor all. I’m not sure what it is but makes them look brand new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X