Solving a big Mexico problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    You're on the beach in Mexico and all you can post is pics of seaweed?

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
    Nooowwww onto the bikinis.

Y’all waiting on a pic of me in a t-back? That’s kinda gay.[emoji52][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You need to go tell them they are racking wrong. Grab the rack and show them how it's done properly.

Enjoy your VACA.

Comment

Would you be interested in adopting an adult? I have no interest in Mexico, just fishing and hunting elsewhere. I’m house trained and will eat all my veggies except cabbage. Might be a few other things.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
          You need to go tell them they are racking wrong. Grab the rack and show them how it's done properly.

Enjoy your VACA.

I tried. I get bored on the beach quick. My wife is convinced they’ll be fired if they let me help them. I’ve been operating a shovel since before they were born and one of them needs a lesson...his hands are all wrong on the pitchfork.[emoji2369]

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post

Enjoy your VACA.
            You'll put them out of a job and then they'll come here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
              Are they wearing masks? ...outside, on the beach? That may be the reason they have decided that is the easiest way to solve the seaweed problem.
              Seaweed can get a little ripe

Comment

Originally posted by dale moser View Post
                those three could rake seaweed for about 174 years at their pay, before you could pay for a bailer and a tractor.
                truth!

Comment

In many areas of the globe, labor is too cheap to bother with machinery or inventions. We went to Cancun many years ago and saw two guys manually dragging sections of pipe, while a backhoe sat unused.............

Comment

Love it when I stumble across a John Deere in another country.

Comment

Your mind is always working. You should get paid overtime for your thinking!

You should get fired for your choice of pictures on the beach!!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        You’ve been turned.[emoji23]. Those aren’t masks, they’re sunscreens. Some people actually wear them while working in the sun all day. You’ve been a desk jockey too long, Josh![emoji23]Nobody in this place has had a mask on since we got here, workers included.

Lol. Sorry, 2020 has brainwashed me.... and maybe office life has spoiled me a little too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                          People that fish and boat where them to keep the sun and wind off their faces. They are called buffs.

Sorry been seeing so many people wearing them in public for the last year I forget some people use them for their intended purpose. I'm aware of what they are but 2020 has me warped I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            Y’all waiting on a pic of me in a t-back? That’s kinda gay.[emoji52][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I don’t advise it. That’s a good way to get sand in your hoo-hah!

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                              I don’t advise it. That’s a good way to get sand in your hoo-hah!
                              You got a chuckle from me on that one!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Those three could rake seaweed for about 174 years at their pay, before you could pay for a bailer and a tractor.
                                This^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X