No announcement yet.

Black Bear sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tpwd would love to know about this and verify. How about calling the warden and telling him exactly where the bear is?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      Tpwd would love to know about this and verify. How about calling the warden and telling him exactly where the bear is?
      THIS^^^

Comment

Sure it wasn't ManBearPig?

Comment

they are all over deep east Texas...and getting worse

Comment

I’m in CS and can check tomorrow.
            North of the river bridge or south of it?

Comment

everyone takes a picture of the steak they just cooked....or their first beer of the weekend....or of the sun going down. No picture of a black bear dead on the side of the road in Navasota?

I saw a dead cow in a tree in Utah in the national forest. sounds weird but I darn sure took a picture.

Comment

I've got a dead Bigfoot in an ice chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                  everyone takes a picture of the steak they just cooked....or their first beer of the weekend....or of the sun going down. No picture of a black bear dead on the side of the road in Navasota?
                  I'm not gonna call BS on the OP, but I've gotta agree with the above statement..........You saw a dead black bear on the side of the road, in an area that they don't normally inhabit, and you didn't snap a picture of it?

Comment

Had a bear pull the lid off a drinker value float this week in the mountain pasture. Just haven’t seen one yet.

Comment

No way I would have seen a dead bear and not taken a picture.
                      Whether I had s preacher with me or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post

I saw a dead cow in a tree in Utah in the national forest. sounds weird but I darn sure took a picture.
                        I cannot believe you left out the brisket pictures with the perfect smoke rings

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldog7906 View Post
                          First thought is it fell out of someone's truck. 2nd thought was somebody was playing a practical joke.

But I'm positive of what I saw. If I can spot an expired registration sticker in a moving vehicle, I'm pretty sure I can make out dead animals still intact. I saw it coming so I slowed down to see what it was as I always do with other animals. My wife hates when I do that to name the animal or guess it's approximate weight.
                          Are you a Peace Officer?

Comment

In for pics

Comment

A guy at the local gun store in Tyler swore up and down to me that there was a dead bear on Broadway (middle of the city). He didnt take a picture because he was "in a hurry".

I went and looked, it was a 100# hog......

Comment

Prolly a puma

Comment

Working...
                                X