SA Livestock Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA Livestock Show

Proud Dad this evening as my son placed 5th overall and my daughter was 36th overall in the broiler show.

That's awesome, congrats to them!!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Awesome & congrats! So glad they still had the show for the young ladies & gentlemen!

Comment

Good stuff!!

Comment

Congrats man thats awesome! I place a pig back in 02 and in brought quite a bit at the sale!

Comment

Congrats! Sale spots at majors are well earned. And nearly 2 spots. That was a hell of a box of chicks and a great feed plan to produce two finishes like that.

I watched it on the livestream today. Looked like solid birds deep into the field- as usual for a major.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by basschump View Post
                Congrats! Sale spots at majors are well earned. And nearly 2 spots. That was a hell of a box of chicks and a great feed plan to produce two finishes like that.

I watched it on the livestream today. Looked like solid birds deep into the field- as usual for a major.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last year we had both kids place, # 25 and # 32. Feel bad for my daughter, but she’s got a chance this year with her steer. Fingers crossed

Comment

Yall sure as heck know what you're doing! Congratulations.

Dropping the broiler project was the best thing we've ever done. Steers are fun. Chickens are a 24/7, 9 week royal PITA.

I don't know what species are in the SA barn the next few days, but I thank God it's not steers. Happy to wait another week.

Congrats again!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
                    Yall sure as heck know what you're doing! Congratulations.

Dropping the broiler project was the best thing we've ever done. Steers are fun. Chickens are a 24/7, 9 week royal PITA.

I don't know what species are in the SA barn the next few days, but I thank God it's not steers. Happy to wait another week.

Congrats again!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                    Thx Trey. Your right, broilers are a sprint! Steers are the marathon. We will b there w Red Cross, not sure what wave, then with the yellow AOC

Comment

Congrats to them! It’s a Great time, they’ll always remember...

Comment

Just imagine being with those fools in San Angelo showing barrows over the next few days. I’ve spoken with several of my buddies down there. No thanks. We rearranged our set several days ago to skip Angelo and push harder at San Anotonio, Houston and Austin.

Headed south on Wednesday or Thursday to start laying over for San Anotonio. Best of luck to all.

Comment

San Antonio pushed back some of the livestock but the shooters are still required to be at registration Wednesday.

What gives???

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

That's awesome! It has been such a crazy show season. We almost didn't go to SA this year but I'm glad we did. Our boy won the junior Hosltein class and took home a $10k scholarship, no auction for him but we are super proud. Y'all stay warm!

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSMC View Post
                              That's awesome! It has been such a crazy show season. We almost didn't go to SA this year but I'm glad we did. Our boy won the junior Hosltein class and took home a $10k scholarship, no auction for him but we are super proud. Y'all stay warm!
                              Awesomeness

Comment

Working...
                              X