No announcement yet.

Prayers PLEASE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just thought I’d add a couple more requests to this thread. My daughter just called & my son in laws grandpa isn’t expected to make it much long due to Covid. He’s 93 I believe & the doctor said “this man has lived his life & he told me I’m ready to go be with my wife. He’s ready to go, there no need for him to lay here a suffer”. So they called the family in. 5 minutes later get another phone call, they’re rushing son in laws aunt to the er cause she can’t bring & his uncle is already in the er for not being able to breathe.

This stuff ain’t no joke!!

My son that has had come down with the Covid rash. Had a virtual appt this morning & if it gets worse he’ll have to go to the hospital.

Please remember these folks. There all great people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hate to hear that, brother...we'll continue to lift you all up in prayer

Comment

Prayers sent......

Comment

God, we ask for your strength, comfort, and peace for these people. For your complete and supernatural healing, protection, and provision for them as well. For them to feel your hand over them during this difficult time and road ahead. Praying all this through your son, our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

More prayers sent for all.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Sent

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Of course! Sent up.

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
                      God, we ask for your strength, comfort, and peace for these people. For your complete and supernatural healing, protection, and provision for them as well. For them to feel your hand over them during this difficult time and road ahead. Praying all this through your son, our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen
                      Amen

Comment

prayers up

Comment

Prayers! Keep the Faith in the LORD!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Son in laws grandpa just passed away.

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
                                Son in laws grandpa just passed away.

Just heard the news...the world was made a better place by PawPaw. Sure am gonna miss that gentleman. I enjoyed seeing his smiling face for the last 10 years on a regular basis, I’m a better man for being able to call him my friend. Tell Kenny we are praying for everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X