Trigger for new grendel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trigger for new grendel

I took my new Grendel upper to the range today and was pretty happy with it. 1 MOA when I did my part. The trigger on my lower is another story. It creeps, it stacks. feels about 1% better than my old mosin nagant. So I am looking to upgrade. I was thinking Timney Targa, but mainly because Ive had such good luck with the timney bolt action drop ins. I've never bought an aftermarket AR trigger.

Main purpose for the gun is pigs plus a little target shooting.

I appreciate any wisdom you can share.

Pick your flavor of Timney, Triggertech, CMC, Hyperfire, etc.. Stock AR triggers are rough, you'll be happy with any mentioned here.

Comment

I'm pretty happy with CMC triggers...MUCH better than parts kit triggers at reasonable price

Comment

CMC is where I’d look.

Comment

Cmc.
          Also the LaRue Mbt-2s is great for the money

Comment

I have Geissele Match triggers in two of my guns. I really like them. I have also changed out the springs, which made them even better. They are adjustable, so you can get rid of some creep and over travel.

Now, some years ago, I found a dealer at a gun show, that had a bunch of variations of CMC triggers, set up in their demos. I found one of those CMC triggers, that I really loved. Most had fairly heavy trigger pulls, but I found one, that was great, but I long ago forgot what model trigger it was.

A buddy of mine has a Elf trigger in one of his guns, that I like.

I have one gun with a Hyper Fire trigger, it's not bad, but not a match trigger. I have that trigger in my 458 SOCOM.

I used to have a couple of Rock River two stage triggers. With some polishing and some lighter Wolf springs, they worked great for a short time, before having problems. If you ever have a Rock River trigger, don't try to polish it, waste of time. It will wear very quickly afterwards.
            Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 09-05-2020, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Larue MBT, i have 5 i think. I prefer them over most of the drop ins ive tried. And $80 is hard to beat.

Comment

Geissele is the best.
                I have a hyperfire hypertouch 24C with the light springs that’s very nice as well.

A lot of the above mentioned ones are great too but not on the level or price lol of geissele.

I need a larue MBT for an SBR. Great trigger for $80.
                I haven’t been impressed with CMC

Comment

I have a timney and cmc, both 3.5 lb single stage. I prefer the timney.

Comment

CMC 3.5 lb, single stage in mine. Not looking for match grade. Best hunting trigger I've ever pulled!

Comment

Geissele, Triggertech or JP. I prefer JP, but the Triggertech is excellent.

Comment

You won't be disappointed with a larue mbt

Comment

Geissele has had a black Friday sale the last few years if you can wait.

Comment

As mentioned above, LaRue has a great product for the price. I ended up putting them in all of mine.

Comment

CMC 1.5--2.0, YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!!

God Bless
                              Bish

Comment

Working...
                              X