E-Postcard Hunts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
    Does anyone know if I buy the permit online, will it register and let me applying to the hunt without having the license in hand?
    As soon as you buy your aph you are good to apply. The system knows you have it, no need to have it in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
      Does anyone know if I buy the permit online, will it register and let me applying to the hunt without having the license in hand?
      If your drawn you have to attend orientation during the week, on site, the first day of the hunt before they will issue you your permit to hunt there. Some places issue you tags as well, you don't use the tags on your license, the tags they issue look similiar to MLD tags.

Comment

Originally posted by SamSowell View Post
        As soon as you buy your aph you are good to apply. The system knows you have it, no need to have it in hand.
        Excellent. Thank you sir

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

My partner dropped so I'll be applying for the Chap and Daughtrey e-postcard quail hunts solo. If anyone wants to add on to my app let me know in the next few days.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
            My partner dropped so I'll be applying for the Chap and Daughtrey e-postcard quail hunts solo. If anyone wants to add on to my app let me know in the next few days.
            PM inbound

Comment

Yeah, there's a flaw somewhere.

Comment

Working...
              X