• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

went with an elite35

Comment

Just bought an Option 6 ... sweet shooting rig

Comment

Shot the E35 for the past two years after 15+ years of Mathews. It's a great biw. My only complaint is the cable slide. It started fraying my new string after a few shots. Switched it out with a Hoyt slide and all is good.

Comment

I got the impulse 34. Love it got it late deer season 2015 I've taken 5 does the buck in my avatar head shot a gobbler and killed around 15 hogs. Been a Hoyt man most of my life gonna be hard to not shoot an Elite now.

Comment

I love my E35, this thread is making me want to get it out and shoot some.

Comment

E35 here, really didn't shoot any others, back when I had a Judge, wanted something different than ordinary. No complaints.

Comment

I am shooting a 2016 Synergy. Due to bicep injuries I have it set at 50# and it's not going to win any races. But last fall it shot right through a doe at 18 yards and the arrow was buried in the dirt, so it works for me. Very smooth and forgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                  I shoot an E35 now, but had an Answer and a Pure. A friend shoots the Synergy. We both think they're the best bows we ever owned. I've had Mathews, PSE, Bear, and one other that I can't think of right now, and I like the Elites better.
                  Since this post, I've aquired a Synergy. Elites are still the best bows I've ever had !

Comment

I have no experience with the E35, Synergy, or Impulse, but picked up a used Answer about 6 months ago because I had heard so much about them. Love it, and bought a Hunter as well. Had to swap limbs on the Answer to get 50-60, and 28" draw mods for the Hunter. Sold both my Mathews--and I did love them - - - until.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                      I have no experience with the E35, Synergy, or Impulse, but picked up a used Answer about 6 months ago because I had heard so much about them. Love it, and bought a Hunter as well. Had to swap limbs on the Answer to get 50-60, and 28" draw mods for the Hunter. Sold both my Mathews--and I did love them - - - until.
                      A new girl can be so interesting !

Comment

This will be my 4th season with my E35. Can't see myself changing anytime soon

Comment

My first and current bow was/is an elite pure. I'll keep using it til the limbs fall off, and then I'll probably buy another elite.

Comment

E35 is the best bow ever made. I keep buying other bows and trying them out but I just end up selling them and keeping old faithful e35

Comment

I recently bought an Elite Tempo. I once had a Z28 that I got from a member on TBH. I love the grip on the Elites.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoreman View Post
                                Just bought an Option 6 ... sweet shooting rig

I really want to shoot the Option 6. Shot an Impulse 31 and was pretty impressed with it. Debating between an Elite and an Obsession. Can you elaborate a little on the Option 6?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X