for the Elite bow guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for the Elite bow guys

whats your opinions on the synergy,impulse 31 and 34 and the energy35?
    if all were 29/70 and gonna be used for some hunting and 3d

I shoot an E35 now, but had an Answer and a Pure. A friend shoots the Synergy. We both think they're the best bows we ever owned. I've had Mathews, PSE, Bear, and one other that I can't think of right now, and I like the Elites better.

Comment

love my E35

Comment

One of my boys shoots the E35. He loves it. I killed a buck with his bow this season just to see the difference btw the E35 and my Z7Extreme. The backwall and letoff on the Elite were impressive. I was able to hold full draw much longer than I would have with my bow. Made a difference on that buck. I am used to a shorter ATA bow but other than that the Elite was great.

Comment

for the Elite bow guys

I've been shooting an e35 for the last year and really like the bow. It has a great draw cycle, awesome back wall and makes respectable speed. The Elites have great horizontal nock travel so if you get the cams set up properly they tune really well. Of all the different types of bows I've shot I still prefer a 2-track binary like an Elite. Can't go wrong with any of them .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have shot the E-35 for two seasons now. It draws smooth, tunes easily, and hits where I am aiming. Can't say enough good about it. It is one of the bows that will stay in my stable.

Comment

Love my E35. I've shot Mathews and Hoyt....I won't put the Elite down now. I love the draw cycle and back wall. It's as accurate as I can shoot it!

Comment

I liked the draw of the Energy better.
                I actually thought the E32 was smoother that the 35.

Comment

The E35 is the better of the ones mentioned in my opinion (not a fan of elite btw) however it would really depend on a few different things, draw length, arrow selection, if in 3D what class?

Comment

very new novice

Comment

Love my synergy! Fantastic shooting bow.

Comment

LOVE MY E35! Had it a little over 2 years and have not shot anything that I would take over it. Mine is 31" and 80lb. Slings the sticks pretty good!

Draws like a 60-70lb, rock solid backwall, can hold for days. Dead in the hand.

Comment

Myself and both my boys shoot Elites great bows for sure
                          2 E-35's
                          1 E-32

Comment

had an E35, great bow, one of the best they've made, the synergy is super smooth, id say a bit smoother than the energy series, but its a bit slower also, the E32-35 bows are very smooth and put out very good speeds, havn't shot the impulse bows, but ive seen a lot of positive reviews on them

bad thing about elite now is they priced increased the **** out of their new lineup, they used to offer great prices on all their bows....the option 6 & 7 look nice but come with a stupid price tag

Comment

Thinking of trying one out this off season. Thanks for the reviews, fellas.

Comment

Working...
                              X