Elite Bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
    My e35 at 78# was only 12 fps slower than my Hoyt nitrum 34 at 80#. 12 fps is nothing. Why would it surprise you that a slower moving arrow loses KE and drops a little faster? That said my elite only dropped like 1.5 inches more than my hoyt at 40 yards and the KE lost will never be noticed.
    I did not expect the speed to be that different but it was. The difference is 20fps. 28" draw. I love how smooth it is and sacrificed speed.

Comment

So I went back today and shot the E35 up against the NoCam. The E35's draw cycle seems to have a steady pull all the way back where the NoCam was very easy until you hit the hump. It's back wall was solid where the NoCam was a little spongey. It did have a little more vibration than the NoCam but not much. If I was really in the market for a new bow, I would definitely consider it but I don't think you could go wrong with either bow. I have yet to shoot a new bow that I feel is that much of an upgrade (money) to what I currently shoot.

Comment

Selling Mathews... bought a 32.

Comment

Love my Ninja Synergy! Smooooottthhhhh....

Comment

I'll just leave this here

Comment

Yeah those Elite bows aren't to shabby!!!

Comment

I dont have an energy but i have a 2013 Elite Hunter and i love it....super quiet and smooth. I was a die hard Hoyt guy for years before picking up my Elite.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post

I'll just leave this here
                  Sexy, got a blacked out synergy. Fun to shoot.

Comment

I love my answer!!!

Comment

Well, I bought a synergy today. Found a deal that I could not pass up. The only bad thing is, it snow camo. And the price is the only reason I bought this color.

Comment

Working...
                      X