Big Buck on cam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
    What just happened?? Is the deer in a pen or not?
    He’s free range. T-Placke was just trying to yank a few guys chain. It worked. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by AntlersBoy View Post
      The more I think about you guys can give me all the s!!! you want!!!! You stupid ;;-:!**’s play along like this is some kind of deer that you have on cam that is grown on your LF. and looking back at this thread there are 30 people that “ like your pics” why don’t you lead with “hey this is one of my pets I have 10k in, what you guys think” don’t know how to add someone else in to this but this is for you to roscoe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      If this was a high fenced Buck I would’ve said so. It’s not so I didn’t. I posted high fenced buck pics from a place I ran cameras on last year and identified them as such. I got nothing to hide...except the exact location of the deer in this thread. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
        If this was a high fenced Buck I would’ve said so. It’s not so I didn’t. I posted high fenced buck pics from a place I ran cameras on last year and identified them as such. I got nothing to hide...except the exact location of the deer in this thread. ;-)

Morons I tell ya! Morons! Lol!Hope JT field lark can wipe the ****ty egg off of his face😎😁

Comment

Originally posted by AntlersBoy View Post
          The more I think about you guys can give me all the s!!! you want!!!! You stupid ;;-:!**’s play along like this is some kind of deer that you have on cam that is grown on your LF. and looking back at this thread there are 30 people that “ like your pics” why don’t you lead with “hey this is one of my pets I have 10k in, what you guys think” don’t know how to add someone else in to this but this is for you to roscoe

So how is that crow tasting, You stupid ;;-:!**

Comment

Not tasting bad, had a few to drink last night and got on this thing and started typing. I sincerely apologize to all you guys. And good luck with the deer. I will take this post off my my alerts though. I guess most of you know each other and this thread seems like a circle Jerk. Roscoe you have a hell of a deer there, like to see how this story ends. Afraid it’s going to end in a lot of guys thinking s*** I knew something was a little off with this thing. Sorry again guys, best of luck to all of you.

Comment

He’s free range. T-Placke was just trying to yank a few guys chain. It worked. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

See above. Just messing with a few people here. They know me.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                Dude strait up lied and said it was a low fence deer on a buddies place that he has his trail cam set up on the feeder in central Texas. The whole story was off from the get go.

Dude, give it a freakin break

Comment

Didn't take a whole lot to bring out the *** in folks. AntlersBoy did one solid by apologizing, the other fella...I'd put money on it that he was showing his true colors...again

Comment

My moneys on 190+!

Comment

Roscoe, any new pics?

Comment

Big Buck on cam!

Originally posted by crowmagnum View Post
                        Morons I tell ya! Morons! Lol!Hope JT field lark can wipe the ****ty egg off of his face[emoji41][emoji16]

I still think it’s ****ing weird. And I have yet to talk to anyone who actually hunts low fence in Texas that isn’t part of this little circle jerk that thinks it’s normal. Congrats on having a friend trust you I guess? Y’all can talk all the **** about me that you want? Since when have I cared? [emoji2369]

I still find it super weird that some of you guys give a **** what I have to say or holds **** against me?? When I have literally never seen most of your screen names on this site??

Last edited by JTeLarkin08; 08-24-2019, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Looks like a great deer, looks are very deceiving with velvet but gross IMO about 185
                          Last edited by artrios; 08-24-2019, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                            Really, Really good Central Texas low fence buck. I am going to guess that he grosses in the 170's but he sure has a lot of trash. Mid to high 170's but sometimes the velvet fools me….
                            GREAT BUCK no matter what he scores!!!! Who cares????
                            Adios,
                            Gary
                            X2. He’s the ****!

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                              Roscoe, any new pics?
                              Nope. He’s MIA for about two weeks now. He did the same thing earlier this summer, so we he hope he finds his way back around...in October preferably!!!

Comment

Nope. He’s MIA for about two weeks now. He did the same thing earlier this summer, so we he hope he finds his way back around...in October preferably!!!

word?

Comment

Working...
                                X