X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
    Luckily, Gen Z is a different story

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ashleys.../#1f8876027878
    Let's hear it for Gen Z! I like independent thinkers!

Comment

Originally posted by bigt6450 View Post
      Another millennial here. Many people my age voted based on who they "liked", regardless of policy or platform. I've seen so many memes comparing Cruz to Grandpa Munster I've lost count.

Millennials like the idea of "free" and "fair", but don't realize nothing is free. Everyone is going to end up paying for it.
      Yep, most our age voted for Obama because he played basketball, was cool, and most importantly knew how to sound smart talking about nothing.

Comment

I am all in for a competency test before you can vote. Standard 10 question test..

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
          Yep, most our age voted for Obama because he played basketball, was cool, and most importantly knew how to sound smart talking about nothing.
          Define "plays basketball" and "cool"

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            Define "plays basketball" and "cool"

It don't take much to "fool" some folks...

Comment

It’s not hard to understand it’s the schools teaching them. Why do you think they visit the college kids during elections, so they can brain wash them with all the free college crap and then back out once elected. They should ban all elected officials running for office out of the schools period.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                I am all in for a competency test before you can vote. Standard 10 question test..
                What will the ten questions be?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                  What will the ten questions be?
                  Only need 3.

Gender? Anything other than male or female, gone.

Do you pay your own cell phone bill? No, gone.

Do you know how to check the air in your tires? No, gone.

100% minimum to vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                    It’s not hard to understand it’s the schools teaching them. Why do you think they visit the college kids during elections, so they can brain wash them with all the free college crap and then back out once elected. They should ban all elected officials running for office out of the schools period.
                    Bingo. Indoctrination through the education system. This is at the core of the leftist playbook.

Comment

I, unfortunately, am lumped in with millennials by default. It really chaps my arse when folks remind me of that. I don't share anything in common with a stereotypical millennial.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        It don't take much to "fool" some folks...
                        So funny

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailtrail View Post
                          I agree. Most folks my age (early 20's) do not like talking politics with me. Most of the time, their reasoning for considering themselves a liberal is that republicans are mean with little empathy for others and we need people in office who want equality and fairness to right a crooked system.

Yes. Seriously.
                          x2

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                            Millennial checking in and I don’t vote. I’ve got better **** to do than vote.

Before anyone gets their tits in a bunch I don’t watch the news or keep up with current events. If I don’t catch it on TBH or tiger dropping’s
                            I have no idea what’s going on in America. I feel like an uneducated vote is worse than someone voting republican or Democrat just because.
                            You’re just joking right?

Comment

Originally posted by awry View Post
                              You’re just joking right?

No. I don’t watch the news or read the paper.

I have no clue who won any of the electricians except for Cruz. Normally if I see something that scrolls across the TV, TBH or tigerdroppings that peaks my interest I will google it. I don’t even use a computer with a home page to see current events because I surf TBH from my I-Phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                                No. I don’t watch the news or read the paper.

I have no clue who won any of the electricians except for Cruz. Normally if I see something that scrolls across the TV, TBH or tigerdroppings that peaks my interest I will google it. I don’t even use a computer with a home page to see current events because I surf TBH from my I-Phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Your Avatar is making more sense now

Comment

Working...
                                X