Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do when a lease member shoots a buck on the no hit list ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well another problem is he never recovered the buck but another lease member caught wind of him shooting the buck ! And was asking since when do we shoot bucks that are not on the No Kill list ! Of course we didn’t have a clue what was going on !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He is a problem, kick to the curb.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
        Yeah, I can see the problem.....
        yes...I do to....

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
          yes...I do to....
          How long before this thread is toast?

Comment

Send him packing. But you should have a set of rules for for violators.On our place you are on probation for 2 years any violations during that time you could be terminated. After that if you shoot a deer on the no shoot wall you loose your trophy for the following year. You can't put a value on the deer because they will just write a check and never learn from there mistakes. It sucks for the following year when they can't shoot a trophy. And what ever rules that you come up with don't bend them at all not even with your closest friends. The rules are the rules

Comment

Sounds like someone (or several) got butt hurt over another lease member shooting a couple of nice (legal) deer. You're twisting and turning your side of the story, to make it sound like he broke a rule, but if it wasn't in black & white, get over it so you don't make the same mistake next time.
              Last edited by HeyMikey; 11-02-2018, 03:56 AM.

Comment

You need to have a vote with all lease members on what action to take. Otherwise, one or more members won’t like your decision no matter what it is.

I couldn’t hunt a place with as many convoluted rules as some here......

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                  He never was on the kill list

He was listed on the no kill list before season

I'm so confused!!!
                  I bet the other guy is too!!!

Comment

...we did talk about this buck maybe going on the list because we thought he was 5.5 but never made that clear with all the members...

...and other members are mad including myself because they thought he was on the no kill list !!

Here's your problem... you. It was talked about but never clearly on the list and not made clear with all the members. What you need to do is... If you're the lease manager, YOU need to apologize to the rest of your hunters for not doing your job so they can be mad at the appropriate target....

Comment

If this thread is any indication there may be a communication problem

Comment

I am sssssoooooooooooo glad I’m not on a lease like this!!

If one of our guys mess up we talk about it and get past it. It helps that we are all on the same page

Comment

Picture's or it didn't happen.

Comment

a lease should be a fun place to hunt and unwind good friend and fellowship
                            with all the rules and a list of shooters and non shooter just kills it for me
                            what ever happen to just hunting with good friends what happens if a buck shows
                            up that has not been seen before might be a buck of a life time but not on kill list
                            dang hard to let him walk
                            Last edited by barnett77859; 11-02-2018, 04:21 AM.

Comment

And was asking since when do we shoot bucks that are noton the No Kill list ! Of course we didn’t have a clue what was going on !!

Lol can’t shoot bucks not on the list? What the hell can you shoot?!

Comment

Lease drama.... The one thing I do hate about deer hunting. We (me included) have made this tradition way too complicated.

Comment

Working...
                                X