Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yellowfin Tuna - Offshore November / Interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are going to crush it this year! I keep thiking my old body is up to one more of these trips before I get too old! No question but they are hard...but so much fun, and the fellow pirates are what make the trip! I'll be watching for pics!

Load the boat girls!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      You guys are going to crush it this year! I keep thiking my old body is up to one more of these trips before I get too old! No question but they are hard...but so much fun, and the fellow pirates are what make the trip! I'll be watching for pics!

Load the boat girls!
      Always takes me a couple of days to recover Randy! I also find myself sleeping a lot more the last few trips! First few times we went i never laid down till the trip back. Now i sleep on the way out and hit the bunk anytime we are moving spots. Got to catch some rest while you can.

I really hope you come next trip! Garca gets lonely when your not there! Also Rob and Dale have a new friend named Herm they want to introduce you to!

Comment

Wow
        You broke the news about Herm?!

Same here, sleeping when moving spots is a good thing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
          Always takes me a couple of days to recover Randy! I also find myself sleeping a lot more the last few trips! First few times we went i never laid down till the trip back. Now i sleep on the way out and hit the bunk anytime we are moving spots. Got to catch some rest while you can.

I really hope you come next trip! Garca gets lonely when your not there! Also Rob and Dale have a new friend named Herm they want to introduce you to!
          Herm? Uh oh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            Herm? Uh oh!!!
            Yea ...... she is quite a catch!

Comment

**** is going to die!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

LOL Big Time Michael!

Comment

Herm LOL!

Oh man.

Comment

Jeff - crewman on Dolphin Express in Port Aransas - Timmy's BIL

Red Rooster III - 2 weeks ago off the Mexican Baja

The world isn't that darn big - especially if you fish offshore

Comment

Them are some fancy buckets

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                        Them are some fancy buckets
                        I am wonderng what is in those buckets, but...I'm kind of afraid to ask.

Comment

I am wondering what is in those buckets, but...I'm kind of afraid to ask.
                          Sparkles probably has ice and beer? Glen has tackle. Doug's wife made them for the boys

Comment

Comment

There are folks out there that would love to have a bucket like those Randy. There are places they are rare.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                                Sparkles probably has ice and beer? Glen has tackle. Doug's wife made them for the boys

Except me. Sparkles says “no buckets for you”
                                He’s like a soup Nazi when it comes to those buckets

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X