Rehandling Kitchen Knife Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rehandling Kitchen Knife Set

Wanted to see if any knife makers could possibly rehandle a set of 4 Japanese chef knives that I have. They’re a basic birchwood handle at the moment but there’s LOTS of movement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a craft shop in Houston on Beltway 8 past I-10 baseball USA area that will maybe rehandle, they sell all kinds of knife making supplies. I bought a set of handles for a butcher knife i have that needed new handles. Google up knife making supplies in Houston.

Comment

How soon do you need them, send PM please. I'm in the free mood.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
        There is a craft shop in Houston on Beltway 8 past I-10 baseball USA area that will maybe rehandle, they sell all kinds of knife making supplies. I bought a set of handles for a butcher knife i have that needed new handles. Google up knife making supplies in Houston.

Texas knife maker supply. I’m 99% certain they don’t do rehandles but maybe a last resort?

OP I’d love to do it for ya but just can’t give you a time frame of when I’d be done with them.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
          How soon do you need them, send PM please. I'm in the free mood.

Pm’d

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post

Thanks for the info bud. I may do that

Comment

Working...
            X