Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beto campaign busted financing the caravan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would post this video in as many places as you can. Getting views can’t be bad. Like it was said before, it won’t change Beto votes, but it may push more conservatives to the polls.

Comment

No surprise here.

Comment

Not surprised one bit. He's a crook just like I told all his minions who texted me asking for support. Shame he nor people in his campaign will get locked up but yet they'll go after Dinesh D'Souza and have him locked up in federal prison. Absolutely ridiculous how the libs play by their own rules and nobody is allowed to hold them accountable.

Comment

Thing is, his supporters are probably happy about him doing this

Nothing will ever come of it. . .

Comment

Tweet it to Greg Abbott

Comment

I have thought Soros, Barry and the Clinton Foundation have been behind this all along. Now it seems more realistic.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                The good news is that all of those billionaires on the left and right coast who tossed all that money to Beto wasted every penny on a guy who is getting his *** kicked in the actual election. The side benefit is that the Beto signs outed all of the morons in my neighborhood.
                According to Hannity's website, there may not be such a butt kicking going on at all. Maybe Hannity posted this just to get people worried and motivated, but according to the article, the race is neck and neck right now.

"A new poll released Thursday shows GOP Senator Ted Cruz maintaining a slight 3 point advantage over liberal challenger Beto O’Rourke; placing the high-stakes Texas contest well within the statistical margin of error."

A new poll released Thursday shows GOP Senator Ted Cruz maintaining a slight 3 point advantage over liberal challenger Beto O’Rourke; placing...
                Last edited by courtstamper; 11-02-2018, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by courtstamper View Post
                  According to Hannity's website, there may not be such a butt kicking going on at all. Maybe Hannity posted this just to get people worried and motivated, but according to the article, the race is neck and neck right now.

"A new poll released Thursday shows GOP Senator Ted Cruz maintaining a slight 3 point advantage over liberal challenger Beto O’Rourke; placing the high-stakes Texas contest well within the statistical margin of error."

https://www.hannity.com/media-room/n...urke/?utm=push
                  I'm afraid of that. With the high voter turnout, I'm not sure its a turn out for Cruz.

Comment

Lying about what campaign funds are spent on is illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by rileydog View Post
                      I'm afraid of that. With the high voter turnout, I'm not sure its a turn out for Cruz.
                      Trump did a number on Cruz. He roughed him up pretty bad and I don't believe he has been completely rehabilitated. Had Ted not run for president, and taken the licks he did, I believe he would be up by significantly more that the margin of error. I voted the day early voting opened and wish I could not only vote early. . . but also often. Race is too close for (my) comfort.

Comment

Supposedly all DFW news stations are going to be airing a segment this evening about this. Everyone needs to contact their local news stations to make sure they are doing the same. Although I think Cruz will pull it off Tuesday, I also think this race is closer than most think it will be.

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
                          I watched almost 15 Minutes of this. I’m sick to my stomach.

I hope this stays in the Campfire and doesn’t get moved.
                          nope...

Comment

HOW IS THIS NOT COLLUDING WITH A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT?!?!?

You know, what we have spent months and millions of dollars scrutinizing Trump for?

Comment

Come on - we want to crack down on campaign finances now?

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                                When this thread was made the guy in the video, Dominic, had his facebook page up. It's now been taken offline.

I should've grabbed a screenshot. He had a status on there saying "Trump is not the problem, capitalism is"

With Beto having a large young voter turnout, who are all probably like minded, the future is going to be crazy.
                                I wonder what Dominic does for a living that brought him to that first hand conclusion about capitalism?

Comment

Working...
                                X