Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just won the 6 month long TBH biggest loser contest !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
    Coming up on the 72 hour mark. Made the mistake of weighing this morning and only down 4lb since starting the first fast on Thursday. I don't know why I expected more because if i can lose 4lbs every 5 days I'll be to my goal in another month. Forgot my ER water and left the gym absolutely parched this morning. We have this african dust cloud over us making matters even worse. When I got to the office I found a vitamin water in the fridge. That little bit of sweetness from the stevia has caused me to feel hungry again I think. Still pushing on though.
    I agree with anything sweet increasing cravings!!! Pretty much not worth it. Does the vitamin water have calories?
    I can trouble shoot your weight loss I just need to know some things. I assume you weighed in this morning after 48 hrs so 2 lbs a day weight loss? That's really not too bad. I'm also assuming you are weighing in after not drinking all night so your weight is more accurate.
    What all are you taking in your mouth? I want to know coffee gum anything.
    What is your starting weight and goal weight? I assume your close if at this rate you will hit it next month.
    Are you in Ketosis?

Comment

hmm.. are you able to drink non calorie drinks and be ok?

Comment

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post
        I agree with anything sweet increasing cravings!!! Pretty much not worth it. Does the vitamin water have calories?
        I can trouble shoot your weight loss I just need to know some things. I assume you weighed in this morning after 48 hrs so 2 lbs a day weight loss? That's really not too bad. I'm also assuming you are weighing in after not drinking all night so your weight is more accurate.
        What all are you taking in your mouth? I want to know coffee gum anything.
        What is your starting weight and goal weight? I assume your close if at this rate you will hit it next month.
        Are you in Ketosis?
        I'm all good Rich. I started keto after vacation last July and I was in the 270 range. 218 this morning with a target of 199 for my Sept elk hunt. I was 222 last Thursday and started a 48 hour fast at noon. Made it the full 72 hours this time and just had some spinach, chicken and mozzarella cheese for lunch. Will probably fast again now until Thursday afternoon when I have to leave town. No cals in Vitamin water zero.

I'm thinking I may not go full in fasting life like you but you have taught me that I can easily extend my IF and get better results. Before I would fast for 18-24 hours and then eat keto again. I had hit 225 by early Jan and been pretty much stalled all of 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
          hmm.. are you able to drink non calorie drinks and be ok?

Hey Buck. You should be ok and won’t die. Haha. I know what your asking and it shouldn’t mess w your results too much but it will increase your cravings if sweet. I know for me my taste buds became so sensitive that I couldn’t stand the diet drink that I was drinking multiple a day. I gave em up and haven’t had one in 4 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm all good Rich. I started keto after vacation last July and I was in the 270 range. 218 this morning with a target of 199 for my Sept elk hunt. I was 222 last Thursday and started a 48 hour fast at noon. Made it the full 72 hours this time and just had some spinach, chicken and mozzarella cheese for lunch. Will probably fast again now until Thursday afternoon when I have to leave town. No cals in Vitamin water zero.

I'm thinking I may not go full in fasting life like you but you have taught me that I can easily extend my IF and get better results. Before I would fast for 18-24 hours and then eat keto again. I had hit 225 by early Jan and been pretty much stalled all of 2018.

Good stuff Tex. You will hit your goal for your elk hunt and it will be worth it. I’m glad you are not stuck anymore!!

Comment

Tagging for later. So many questions.

Congrats on your journey, it is truly inspirational.

Comment

Could I get a PM? I would love to know the details. I am at a high risk right now and taking 3 blood pressure meds. I need all the help I can get...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by d1rich1 View Post
                  Good stuff Tex. You will hit your goal for your elk hunt and it will be worth it. I’m glad you are not stuck anymore!!

Wow Wow Wow and Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

7 days in and down 8lbs Maintained my normal workout regimen over that 7 days and had 2 meals. I did however wake up absolutely famished this morning so I made an omelette. Probably going to take a break and just do strict keto until Sat when I'm back home and then I'll resume the extended fasting. In a lifetime of dieting I can't remember ever seeing visible results in a single week. At 214 I'm on the verge of another pant size drop and I just bought a bunch of summer shorts and a couple new suits Nice problem to have I guess
                  For those that might think this was water weight, I've been on keto for a year. I fluctuate daily based on how diligent I am about hydration. This morning my wedding ring fit normally when I weighed so it's not just water.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                    Tagging for later. So many questions.

Congrats on your journey, it is truly inspirational.
                    Thank you! I'm trying to get the word out on fasting.

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                      Could I get a PM? I would love to know the details. I am at a high risk right now and taking 3 blood pressure meds. I need all the help I can get...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      PM sent

Comment

Wow! Congrats. I need help too, just requested joining FB group. Dozier

Comment

got in some keytone strips. on my 2nd fast into it 48 hours and at the highest level of ketosis now. I'm going to see if I can make it until tomorrow or Saturday. So a 3 day or 4 day fast. Only problem is my IWB is already falling low on my hip lol.

Comment

Wow Wow Wow and Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

7 days in and down 8lbs Maintained my normal workout regimen over that 7 days and had 2 meals. I did however wake up absolutely famished this morning so I made an omelette. Probably going to take a break and just do strict keto until Sat when I'm back home and then I'll resume the extended fasting. In a lifetime of dieting I can't remember ever seeing visible results in a single week. At 214 I'm on the verge of another pant size drop and I just bought a bunch of summer shorts and a couple new suits Nice problem to have I guess
                            For those that might think this was water weight, I've been on keto for a year. I fluctuate daily based on how diligent I am about hydration. This morning my wedding ring fit normally when I weighed so it's not just water.
                            That is great Tex!! I know what you mean by the shopping issue. I'm not buying anything until I'm down another 20 but nothing fits now!! The water weight comments are crazy! I would have been a huge water filled blow up pool for my 70 lbs to be water weight.

Comment

Originally posted by wdtorque View Post
                              Wow! Congrats. I need help too, just requested joining FB group. Dozier
                              Got you on there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
                                got in some keytone strips. on my 2nd fast into it 48 hours and at the highest level of ketosis now. I'm going to see if I can make it until tomorrow or Saturday. So a 3 day or 4 day fast. Only problem is my IWB is already falling low on my hip lol.
                                Good stuff brother!! You will have to buy a new wardrobe soon!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X