No announcement yet.

SoClean users?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going back and forth on making this decision. Been using water/vinegar, then Dawn in water, etc. Still don't think that's enough. Read bad reviews, then good.

Goldeneagle, please update this thread after using yours for a while!

Comment

Originally posted by Olphart View Post
      I'm going back and forth on making this decision. Been using water/vinegar, then Dawn in water, etc. Still don't think that's enough. Read bad reviews, then good.

Goldeneagle, please update this thread after using yours for a while!
      Will do. I saw way more good reviews than bad. I get mine on Oct.1.

Comment

Been using one for about 4 years and no issues. I don't use water in my machine so I can't attest to those that do.

Comment

Got it hooked up yesterday, so today is day 1. We'll see what happens.

Comment

Bring this back to the top. Any issues or great comments yet?

Comment

In for the review. I clean mine about once a week, but should do it more often.

Comment

I have had the Soclean for over a week and love it. When you wake up you drop your mask in and close the lid. The cleaning time is programmed by you and its automatic. Also has a manuel button if you forget to put your mask in. Your mask smells really fresh and clean every time you put it on. So far I would recomend it.

Comment

I read reviews when I researched them saying the masks turn yellowish and get stiff so they no longer seal. This renders them useless, you have to buy new face masks. Has anyone experienced this?

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                    I read reviews when I researched them saying the masks turn yellowish and get stiff so they no longer seal. This renders them useless, you have to buy new face masks. Has anyone experienced this?
                    Mine has not yet. I replace my mask ever couple of months so I dont think that will be an issue.

Comment

Nope..... Great machine IMOP

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
                        Mine has not yet. I replace my mask ever couple of months so I dont think that will be an issue.
                        I had to replace my masks every 3-4 months for the first year or so. All of them started leaking, and got a little less pliable. Then I tried a different brand and I've been using it for 21 months now with no leaks.

Comment

Originally posted by Olphart View Post
                          Bring this back to the top. Any issues or great comments yet?
                          Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
                          I have had the Soclean for over a week and love it. When you wake up you drop your mask in and close the lid. The cleaning time is programmed by you and its automatic. Also has a manuel button if you forget to put your mask in. Your mask smells really fresh and clean every time you put it on. So far I would recomend it.
                          The smell is taking some getting used to. It smells like when you wash your hose and don't get all the soap out. I am getting used to it.
                          They say it depends on the material the mask is made out of. It will mess up certain materials.

I've been using it for a week now. So far I think it is a good investment. Drop your mask in and the machine does the work. I have noticed one thing. For close to a year I have had sneeze attacks some time during the day every day. Just out of the blue I'll sneeze 4-5 times in a row. Since using the SoClean, I have not sneezed a single time all week. I don't know if it is related or not, but seems like it is.

Comment

Delete.... Double post
                            Last edited by Slicefixer; 10-07-2019, 08:26 AM.

Comment

" I have noticed one thing. For close to a year I have had sneeze attacks some time during the day every day. Just out of the blue I'll sneeze 4-5 times in a row. Since using the SoClean, I have not sneezed a single time all week. I don't know if it is related or not, but seems like it is."

Same here and it is.....😉👍🏼

Comment

Thanks for the updates. I may have to give this thing a try after I speak with my pulmonogist tomorrow. He'll likely order a different machine.

Comment

Working...
                                X