Annihilator Broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annihilator Broadheads

Well I have decided to go with a more heavy duty arrow this year. I sent my request to Muddyfuzzy and he made me some gorgeous arrow that are at 660 gr and 17% FOC. I figure my momentum will be awesome! Any how, I mainly shoot mechanical's and am thinking about going with a fixed to complete the killer ensemble. I really like these new heads that I am seeing and they look devastating! Has anyone else heard about these annihilator broadheads or tried them??

Annihilator Broadheads are scientifically unmatched. They are proven to outperform the competition in EVERY scenario including durability, accuracy, massive wound channels, penetration, lethality, easily resharpens, easy to tune, superior flight at long ranges. A must have piece of equipment bow hunters wont regret!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Never heard of them. But would like to see how they do. They look similar to ozcuts to me

Comment

Man those look pretty sweet. I’d like to try them. The video is worth a watch on the website. [emoji1303]

Comment

I agree. These dang things make me want to cancel my order to Sevr...

Comment

Originally posted by matt.howell411 View Post
            Man those look pretty sweet. I’d like to try them. The video is worth a watch on the website. [emoji1303]

I agree. The video on their website is pretty impressive. In for updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrizzly90 View Post
              I agree. The video on their website is pretty impressive. In for updates.
              Yea, they sold me.. I went ahead and purchased some. This will be my first year shooting fixed if they are all they are cracked up to be!

Comment

The more I see on these heads, the more excited I get! I can't wait to see some folks kill some stuff with them!

Comment

Definitely interested to see what you think of them.

Comment

That heart punch pic was pretty sweet.

Comment

They’ve come in!!!

Comment

Sweet! When are you going to test? I’m interested to see how true they are to field points.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

You can kill deer for half the price. Yes I’m a cheap S.O.B.

Comment

Originally posted by Invisible Man View Post
                              You can kill deer for half the price. Yes I’m a cheap S.O.B.

You can also marry an ugly woman but that’s no fun....

Comment

Working...
                              X