Prayer request for Mom with cancer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer request for Mom with cancer.

My mom was diagnosed with cancer over a year ago and had surgery early spring of 2018. The surgery did not remove the cancer however and she has been doing chemo treatments ever since but it's slowly been getting worse. A couple of days ago she had sat down on chair but didn't get back up herself and my Dad came over to help her up after a while. It hit me and realized then how weak she had gotten. Yesterday my parents went to the hospital to do chemo treatment again but I just got off the phone with my dad and apparently she is to weak to take the chemo anymore. They were going to give her pills to try to lessen the pain she has.
    I don't have all the info or know much about what to expect but it doesn't sound good and any prayers would be greatly appreciated. We all need her to get well but especially my youngest brothers (3 and 5) need her and it seems there will have to be miracle from heaven for her to get well but we know everything is possible with God so we'll pray and hope he will heal her.

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

You got it, prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent for all of you.

Comment

Prayer sent.

Gary

Comment

Praying for your Mom!!!

Comment

So sorry to here about her condition. Prayers for her and the family.

Comment

Prayers sent up and God bless her!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayer up

Comment

So sorry to hear Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers Up.

Comment

Precious Heavenly Father, we come to You thanking You for this sweet mother. You know her needs Lord God. We ask You to heal this mother if it is in Your will and plan for her. Her kids need her, especially those little ones. We know the special love You have for the little ones and she needs years yet to continue to bring them up. We ask You to touch her and take this malignancy out of her body and restore her to her family. We know all things are possible through Your great power. We plea for Your great loving kindness to heal her. If this is in You will we thank You. We ask You to comfort the family and take care of those little ones too Lord. In the name of Your only Son Jesus Christ our Lord we ask and pray, Amen.

Comment

Working...
                              X