No announcement yet.

Bill and Hillary tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll go further than that for you folk that haven’t been on the battlefield. Have you ever considered buying these $7 tickets from groupon and attending the event and making a spectacle when you go there like the left does? WHERE ARE Y’ALL DURING THESE EVENTS, PROABORTION,LGBTQ, AND EVEN STUFF FOR OUR SIDE? $7 to make a mockery of Bill and Hillary, thats a STEAL.
    Lets get real, what if thousands of conservatives did this very thing, its still not as bad as getting run out of a restaurant.

DO Y’ALL PRAY ABOUT IT, VOTE, PROTEST?

Or, do you just mouth off on a hunting forum with your supremacist ethics. (Rhetorical)

DO SOMETHING “LOW” FOR OUR SIDE OR YOUR GONNA LOSE IT.
    Last edited by Johnny44; 12-11-2018, 10:35 AM.

Comment

I’ll pay them not to come to Texas....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
        I’ll go further than that for you folk that haven’t been on the battlefield. Have you ever considered buying these $7 tickets from groupon and attending the event and making a spectacle when you go there like the left does? WHERE ARE Y’ALL DURING THESE EVENTS, PROABORTION,LGBTQ, AND EVEN STUFF FOR OUR SIDE? $7 to make a mockery of Bill and Hillary, thats a STEAL.
        Lets get real, what if thousands of conservatives did this very thing, its still not as bad as getting run out of a restaurant.

DO Y’ALL PRAY ABOUT IT, VOTE, PROTEST?

Or, do you just mouth off on a hunting forum with your supremacist ethics. (Rhetorical)

DO SOMETHING “LOW” FOR OUR SIDE OR YOUR GONNA LOSE IT.
        Thank you for your service

Comment

Sir, all Vets would appreciate that but we as a society are well past that now.

In the words of Marcus Luttrell at one of the Trump rallies, “we are at war”.

EVERYONE CAN BE A SOLDIER RIGHT NOW

Comment

They speaking events have been postponed until April of 2019 and the criminals have fled to India according to the news. Alibi is supposedly to attend a wedding in India.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
              They speaking events have been postponed until April of 2019 and the criminals have fled to India according to the news. Alibi is supposedly to attend a wedding in India.
              Wow ..so even Groupon couldn't keep it afloat.

Heard someone say about the Bill Clinton yesterday.."How can we miss you...if you won't go away"?

Comment

I don’t think the average liberated indian has much appreciation for an Imperialist/Globalist.
                They have been there, done that.

Comment

Maybe this is why it has been postponed?

https://saraacarter.com/clinton-whis...e-information/

Comment

And we’ll lose our society because good folk won’t go low enough. I’ve sunk pretty low on the battlefields of the world and if it results in one less of them, let me continue...please.
                    Posting a picture of a monkey and calling it obama isn't winning you any battles. In fact, by using historically racist imagery, you're really just pushing people away.

Comment

If I said you look like the Pop-N-Fresh Dough Boy, does that make me a racist, I bet you even giggle when poked.

Bovine Scat ain’t gonna work with me homey...

Barry looks just like that picture.

Sensative Snowflakes fer sure.

Comment

I thought only Liberals used terms like “historically racist imagery,”?

I’m the only determining authority in my life for such ideological or political correctness.

I know, let’s attack the Taco Bell dog and the Confederate flag next thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Maybe this is why it has been postponed?

https://saraacarter.com/clinton-whis...e-information/
                          This junk has become nothing more than click bait.

Wake me up when something actually starts to happen.

Comment

I thought only Liberals used terms like “historically racist imagery,”?

I’m the only determining authority in my life for such ideological or political correctness.

I know, let’s attack the Taco Bell dog and the Confederate flag next thread.
                            And I thought only morons were willfully ignorant enough to think it's appropriate to compare African Americans to monkeys.

Grow up manchild, or go troll 4chan.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                              And I thought only morons were willfully ignorant enough to think it's appropriate to compare African Americans to monkeys.

Grow up manchild, or go troll 4chan.
                              How does Oscar tolerate this site?
                              Do those type of posts offend him?
                              This isn't the first time I've seen racially charged posts on this site but I rarely if ever see Oscar comment on them.

Comment

I don’t take my marching orders from you sir, I take them from Uncle Sam.

I didn’t “compare” a black person to a monkey, I said he looks like barry, and he does...its like a spitting image of him, goofy face, big ears, and all.

I did “compare” you to the Dough Boy though when I said you’d “giggle” when I poke you.

If you aren’t smart enough to know the difference or you are a snowflake liberal looking for a cause to melt over, more power too ya.
                                Last edited by Johnny44; 12-13-2018, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X