Grapevine Lake draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiefLA3 View Post
    Would you say the flooding helped or hurt the hunting out there this year?
    I would say helped and hurt. It helped push the deer closer to the access points, but also hurt by pushing them out of the legal shooting areas. Flower Mound has seen more bucks in the neighbors that ever before. One a bright note, since the water receded, the pigs have made there way back to the creek.

Comment

Any body out today? I dropped a rattle rack Thursday, possibly at the gate.

If you find it please let me know.

Comment

Man, I need to get this guy over to the GV side.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post

Man, I need to get this guy over to the GV side.
          Try big and J. Hahahha. [emoji23][emoji23] Casey will be there tomorrow he told me you met them in the that small funnel a few weeks ago. Good luck Budman. Stay after it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
            Try big and J. Hahahha. [emoji23][emoji23] Casey will be there tomorrow he told me you met them in the that small funnel a few weeks ago. Good luck Budman. Stay after it.

Great guys. I was bored that afternoon and the woods were empty so I decided to see what I could sneak up on. Ended up finding Casey and Troy. On a bright note, I did find a spot with some doe traffic.

Comment

Great guys. I was bored that afternoon and the woods were empty so I decided to see what I could sneak up on. Ended up finding Casey and Troy. On a bright note, I did find a spot with some doe traffic.
              Just after the flood that spot had alot of buck traffic moving through. As it receded they seemed to move out with the water. Good luck tomorrow. Imngonna make another trip up end of next week for one last try.

Comment

Hey Bud I was with Casey that day. My name is Luke, you can call me Troy if you like I figure I’ll let you since you are the giant slayer haha. Troy is my code name ��

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefLA3 View Post
                  Hey Bud I was with Casey that day. My name is Luke, you can call me Troy if you like I figure I’ll let you since you are the giant slayer haha. Troy is my code name ��
                  LOL, My sincere apologies, but I think we already have a Troy on here. Good luck this week, unfortunately I’m up in Chicago this week.

Comment

Troy's a good name.

Comment

Hopefully one of you kills something this year.

And if you do, I hope no one posts jack squat of it

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
                        Hopefully one of you kills something this year.

And if you do, I hope no one posts jack squat of it
                        I heard Aquilla is good this time of year [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
                          I heard Aquilla is good this time of year [emoji23]

Grapevine is so much better for big bucks.

The fish are biting. And there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Somebody is hunting hard. I've seen a older Chevy truck with 2 dog boxes and a SUV every time I go to tractor supply. Good luck! Hope you get a monster! In for pics, lol.

Comment

Anyone know where the hogs are in grapevine been hunting by trophy club off 377 but haven’t had luck

Comment

Originally posted by RFlores817 View Post
                                Anyone know where the hogs are in grapevine been hunting by trophy club off 377 but haven’t had luck
                                I was seeing hogs almost every time I went in November, but not anymore

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X