Good grief!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good grief!

I may have just been in a grumpy mood the last few weeks, but, as the title of the thread says , good grief!

In reading some of the threads posted the last few months, years, asking for various types of asinine advice, which swim suit to wear, what to get the wife for her birthday, how to kill weeds, what color shirt should I wear to a wedding, or whatever…I have to wonder how some people find their way to the bathroom every day. Good grief!

Don’t get me started on asking who didn’t gradumacate from 3rd grade where they teach us to put a period at the end of each sentence and to start each new sentence with a capital letter . Paragraphs…well that’s a whole other lesson!

I can find my way to the bathroom usually. But being on gravity feed these days is a real bummer.

Comment

As the title says, Good Grief.

Semper Fi

Comment

Loose your TV Guide again Randy?

Comment

I speed because I can.

Comment

Did you know the Earth is flat? Those new pics from space are fake.

Comment

Burt Reynolds died and f j b

Comment

The last few weeks?[emoji2357][emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh Lort‼️

Comment

God Bless
                    Bish

Comment

Hurry, some one get Burnadell a snickers. Not that you are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        Did you know the Earth is flat? Those new pics from space are fake.
                        We continue that discussion if you want. Only if you refrain from the name calling and insults though.

Comment

I wish I could send you a piece of this medicated cake. The lady that makes them for dispo. Puts out top quality.

Then you will just get a chuckle out of most of them posters.

Comment

Better than a bunh of bitching. Now i need to get 2 tacos for 1.69

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Somebody didn't get their mashed bananas for dessert today..

Comment

Working...
                              X