X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 College Football - Offseason

Time to start looking to 2022 season.

I for one am looking forward to what Jimbo does with this massive haul of talent he has picked up recruiting.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
      I for one am looking forward to what Jimbo does with this massive haul of talent he has picked up recruiting.
      Given the historic nature of the class, it is going to be a fun class to go back and look at in several years to check in on.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Given the historic nature of the class, it is going to be a fun class to go back and look at in several years to check in on.
        No doubt.

Comment

Go Horns

Comment

As bad as the season was at Texas, the off season has gone as good as it could have so far. I still think you will see some coaching movement on the defensive side of the call for Texas.

Sounds like Gary Patterson will be announced soon as a Special Assistant to the Head Coach and have his impact on the coaching staff.

Comment

Thankfully this beatdown of a season for me and my team is over. Time to move on.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

You know it was a bad season when you are happy to see players enter the transfer portal. Texas has a lot of work to do. And that is very sad given they have been in this state for a decade. But hey, this year will be different!

Comment

My main concern is who will be the starting QB. From the outside looking in I want Weigman. He has the highest ceiling from what I can see.

Comment

Looking forward to what Tech does under McGuire. He's already done leaps and bounds better than his predecessor's WRT recruiting. Let's hope this is the beginning of a good run of football seasons on the southern plains.

Wreck 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                      My main concern is who will be the starting QB. From the outside looking in I want Weigman. He has the highest ceiling from what I can see.
                      I don't know. If Weigman starts then King will hit the portal and you will have a depth issue. Also, starting true freshman QB's is usually bad.

Comment

Time to win in the Portal and notch a W in the Spring game.

Hopefully Sark adds a couple February 4th. Things are looking really good for out going and incoming when it comes to the portal.

The Texas EE's available for Spring ball are:
                        Terrance Brooks CB
                        Bryan Allen S
                        Jaray Bledsoe DL
                        Justice Finkley DE
                        Jaylon Guilbeau CB
                        Maalik Murphy QB
                        Jaydon Blue RB
                        Larry Turner-Gooden S
                        Cole Hutson OL
                        Aaron Bryant DL

Two Portal transfers for Spring ball will be:
                        Ryan Watts CB
                        Quinn Ewers QB

Comment

In to "watch" on Tapatalk participated forum

Comment

LSU needs about 50 players to fill out their roster and just about every really good player for the Ragin Cajuns has entered the portal. Can't wait for next season

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Working...
                              X