No announcement yet.

2020 Lease search thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for family friendly year-round lease for 2 management minded, responsible hunters 2-3 hours from Fort Worth on the W/NW/SW side. $2,500 max. Would join existing group or consider smaller parcel for 2. Rifle and bow.

Comment

Looking for small acreage for me and my 15 year old son. West Texas/panhandle area/western hill country. Would prefer a place with exotics or mule deer.
      Last edited by DJames; 01-01-2020, 11:58 AM. Reason: Added

Comment

Looking for a spot , have blinds feeders, looking for a good lease with good folk . Thank you

Comment

Up

Comment

I’m on a lease and will keep it, but am also looking for a lease for my father-in-law, son and I. I would like 300-400 acres within 200 miles of Fort Worth. Direction isn’t important. I grew up hunting in East Texas, but hunt West Texas now. I do miss the big woods.
            I’m interested in a long-term situation where we can manage it well and spend time growing small food plots. Hopefully, the property owners around us have the same mentality. I’m a biologist and understand taking care of the land is important. The land stewardship is our priority.
            $10 an acre for the right place. Not looking for a palace on it, but an old farm house would be a plus.
            Last edited by Pope; 01-05-2020, 09:14 PM.

Comment

I’m on a lease and will keep it, but am also looking for a lease for my father-in-law, son and I. I would like 300-400 acres within 200 miles of Fort Worth. Direction isn’t important. I grew up hunting in East Texas, but hunt West Texas now. I do miss the big woods.
              I’m interested in a long-term situation where we can manage it well and spend time growing small food plots. Hopefully, the property owners around us have the same mentality. I’m a biologist and understand taking care of the land is important. The land stewardship is our priority.
              $10 an acre for the right place. Not looking for a palace on it, but an old farm house would be a plus.

Comment

We are looking for the STX lease as well. Preferably the Dilley, Pearsallareas or maverick counties. Can have as many people to fill the lease that’s needed. But no $6500 places plus feed. Water and electric is a plus and a
                Cabin is a
                ++. Pm me or give me a call. Shayne 254-723-8302. Also interested in junction/Kerville area and must have hunt able heard of exotics.

Comment

Could possibly have one opening on my personal 3 man trophy lease, I'll post more information later.

Comment

ttt for everyone looking for a lease.

Comment

Looking for a lease for the 2020/2021 season. Myself and my 11 year old son are the hunters. Prefer son hunts off of my allotment/tags. He is CRAZY about deer hunting.
                      Rifle/bow or bow only. Within 4 hours of Corpus Christi(Hill Country or South Texas). Hard working team(son and I) and will help to make improvements and maintain property. Budget is around $3000/year. Let me know what you've got.
                      Last edited by HUNTNETIME; 01-10-2020, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Looking for a lease SW, W or NW of DFW with in 3 hours of DFW. I moved up from Houston in August and spent this past season driving 320 miles to Jasper county to hunt. Looking to spend $2000-3000 for an annual lease.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTNETIME View Post
                          Looking for a lease for the 2020/2021 season. Myself and my 11 year old son are the hunters. Prefer son hunts off of my allotment/tags. He is CRAZY about deer hunting.
                          Rifle/bow or bow only. Within 4 hours of Corpus Christi(Hill Country or South Texas). Hard working team(son and I) and will help to make improvements and maintain property. Budget is around $3000/year. Let me know what you've got.
                          Would also be interested in LaGrange/Halletsville area as wwll.

Comment

What would a 90 acre place in Parker county go for is a guy was to lease it out...

There was a hell of a buck taken off there this past season. My buddy asked me if he could make enough to make it worth leasing out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

still looking, have a group of 3 or 4 now, looking for something with a cabin/house, within 3 to 4 hours of dallas, TX or OK

Comment

Looking for a spot in Brazoria or Galveston county. Bow only would be fine but am open to most options. Our landowner took the lease back so I can probably get more members of my old lease of it would help.

Gary

Comment

Working...
                                X