Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
    I don't agree that it is a bourbon

Ya it’s an Irish whiskey. You should still try a bottle. It’s so good!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
      Ya it’s an Irish whiskey. You should still try a bottle. It’s so good!!

Maybe I’ll pick up a bottle before his fight in a couple weeks.

Comment

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Found a bottle of EH Taylor Small Batch and am gonna to give it a go tonight. Also, saw this Barrel Stout Coffee beer that piqued my interest.

A good friend gave me the Eagle Rare for Christmas.

I am pretty excited about sampling these over the weekend.

Last edited by salth2o; 01-03-2020, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
          Found a bottle of EH Taylor Small Batch and am gonna to give it a go tonight. Also, saw this Barrel Stout Coffee beer that piqued my interest.

A good friend gave the Eagle Rare for Christmas.

I am pretty excited about sampling these over the weekend.

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200103/afb219e145d54cf3062b3f035ea4c7cb

.jpg[/IMG]

That’s a good bottle.

Comment

Found Buffalo Trace on the shelf at a grocery store in Chicago while visiting my son. Had to grab a bottle to put in my suitcase. Score!

Comment

Sure it's been covered but 93 pages is a lot to review. What does the GS say about Rowan's Creek?

Comment

Eagle for me

Comment

Eagle rare

Comment

Had a buddy of mine that was in Louisville over the Christmas break -- he picked these up for me when he saw them in the store!
                    Attached Files

Comment

I have 15 bottles of eagle rare, its my favorite one when I want a drink at the house. Our small local store has it pretty regular which really surprises me.

But my new favorites are Yellowstone and WildTurkey rare breed

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                        I have 15 bottles of eagle rare, its my favorite one when I want a drink at the house. Our small local store has it pretty regular which really surprises me.

But my new favorites are Yellowstone and WildTurkey rare breed
                        It's in my Top 4 favorites for sure -- I just have a really hard time finding it in the Tomball/Spring area so when he sent a picture of 30+ bottles on a shelf when he was in Louisville I had to jump on the opportunity!

Comment

I gave up alcohol for January but this thread keeps me excited for super bowl weekend lol.

Comment

Eagle rare and weller on the shelf at pinkies in Sherwood way in San Angelo. Just picked up both

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter_Man View Post
                              Eagle rare and weller on the shelf at pinkies in Sherwood way in San Angelo. Just picked up both
                              Good deal! When I was in San Angelo (hometown) over Christmas, I was too busy buying a truck and didn't hit up the local liquor stores for hidden gems!

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
                                Good deal! When I was in San Angelo (hometown) over Christmas, I was too busy buying a truck and didn't hit up the local liquor stores for hidden gems!
                                Eagle rare just came in yesterday and Weller is always on the shelf. We all hit it heavy enough that gems are few and far between. They should still have some 1792 Full Proof store picks though. Gotta ask for them

The one on Bryant also has a Angels Envy Cask Strength if anyone is looking. Bottom shelf behind the counter kind of out of sight

Comment

Working...
                                X