No announcement yet.

Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should of checked, I was at Walmart a little while ago. Good deal!

Comment

Anyone near Texarkana? Just left Texas side wallmart and they had an axis for like 170$ i diddint ask for what caliber it was

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
        The same deals are happening in Topeka, KS right now, but I'm on a delayed response because of being out of state license and they won't accept my LTC for background. Have a 308 and 270 on hold. Going to check another store today that is suppose to have all their guns on clearance because they will no longer sale any. Going to see if I can get a 20 gauge for my kids.
        Was able to get cleared today and left with a .270 wood stock and a 308 synthetic. Time to do some homework and see what the 308 needs done on it. The 270 is going to my buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
          Was able to get cleared today and left with a .270 wood stock and a 308 synthetic. Time to do some homework and see what the 308 needs done on it. The 270 is going to my buddy.

Here a good start for the trigger plus some other things.. I did the trigger on mine myself and I'm happy with it.

Comment

Originally posted by coach2 View Post
            I thought the same on the regular price. And even postes here that they were not on sale. But if you have the do a price check they come up on sale.
            After checking this thread again I went back to our Walmart and had them price check both the Savage Axis and the Remington 700 and both came up at full price. Bummer because they had the 270 too.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Comment

If anyone snagged an extra .223 they want to sell, shoot me a PM.

Comment

So I picked up a local walmart .223 today and was super excited. But now I cant find any hunting rounds. Looking for federal fusion .223 or winchester deer season xp .223.
                Anyone have any?

Comment

Also up to any others

Comment

Awesome deals.

Comment

Ill even pay for some 64-69 grain hand loads pm if you can help me out.

Comment

well crap i stopped shopping at walmart when they decided they were going to refuse selling any gun stuff to under 21 year olds. their attitude towards firearms has been all left turns for too long...

Comment

North Eldridge & 1960 had some guns in NW Houston yesterday.
                          But it was early before manager arrived.
                          I saw a .223 Axis for $165 ish

BP

Comment

Picked up a Rem 700 ADL combo yest in .223 for $199

Comment

Athens has Savage Wood Stock 243 for $184 and 2 Mossy Oak Pink Camo 243 for $199. Checked the back and didn’t have anything else.

Comment

I found a Remington 700 ADL 7mm mag for $250.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X