X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Some strong tides! Get em!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Slept in. Drinking coffee enjoying the view making a game plan for this southwest wind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        Flatscat had trouble you were in airboat water!
        No kidding!

Might have to try the surf early in the week

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I could probably do a search, but how tough are the vudu shrimp?

Used doa shrimp today and 15 trout tore up 2 of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            No kidding!

Might have to try the surf early in the week

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
            Going to check the cams but it looks like I am going Monday after work. It’s already laying down just need it to clean up some.

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
              I could probably do a search, but how tough are the vudu shrimp?

Used doa shrimp today and 15 trout tore up 2 of them

Pretty tough. I’ve been using the same one the last three or four trips and caught dozens of fish with it.

Comment

2020 Saltwater Thread Part II

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                Pretty tough. I’ve been using the same one the last three or four trips and caught dozens of fish with it.

Sweet, thanks. Are you using them under a cork? Or working them?

Comment

Rain has been keeping us at bay pretty much all day. Hung 1 fish but he got off before my 7 year old could get it in.

Lots of red fish in lake Austin just couldn’t get them to eat. [emoji2371]

Comment

We were in matagorda this past week. Made the drive up to mitchell’s cut. It was easy driving compared to normal for the beach. Came across several runs of drill stem exposed on the beach. Anyone know what these are? I assume some kind of old oil related lines

Comment

Originally posted by lck90 View Post
                      We were in matagorda this past week. Made the drive up to mitchell’s cut. It was easy driving compared to normal for the beach. Came across several runs of drill stem exposed on the beach. Anyone know what these are? I assume some kind of old oil related lines

Could you see the connections where they thread together or did it looked welded? That’s too small diameter for a pipeline. I bet it’s been there a long time!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                        Rain has been keeping us at bay pretty much all day. Hung 1 fish but he got off before my 7 year old could get it in.

Lots of red fish in lake Austin just couldn’t get them to eat. [emoji2371]

Have you tried rattletraps under a small pencil float? Adjust the depth with the float so that it runs an inch or two off the bottom. Just cast and reel, deadly on redfish around shell like in Lake Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                          Could you see the connections where they thread together or did it looked welded? That’s too small diameter for a pipeline. I bet it’s been there a long time!

We didn’t get out of the truck to look that close. Whatever it was it looked pretty old.

Comment

The SW wind is getting old. Still catching some nice fish. One of my guys caught and released a 30" trout today. We had a 28" and a 29" trout yesterday that we caught and released. Have had a pretty good number of 23-26"ers too.

Numbers are not real strong but it's hard to leave big fish when I know they are there.

The gaftop was a solid 6# maybe plus a little on my boga. Would have been on the STAR leaderboard had they been entered.

Couple from the storms today. Storms rolling in and one of our boat ride home.

Comment

We had a tough day slow but steady ground out 3 limits of reds and 3 trout.

Comment

Not a bad evening.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X