No announcement yet.

Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SwampRanger it was good to meet you. Hate your misfortune with the DL. Also got 300 round of cci high velocity. 22lr hollow points for 7.87

Comment

I’m on camping trip at Lake Texoma so thought I’d try Walmart near here and just snagged the last Savage Axis in .270 for $124 lucky me.

Comment

Georgetown is regular price on the Axis. $298

Comment

Prosper Walmart has a few savages left in .308, 30-06, .270, and 22-250. I grabbed a .243 and .223

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Also, Walmart wouldn’t let me purchase more than two. Anyone else have this issue? The kid tried telling me that was an ATF policy and I laughed in his face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Son just checked out local Walmart and said they had a couple of Savage and a few Remingtons but appear to be regular price.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought the same on the regular price. And even postes here that they were not on sale. But if you have the do a price check they come up on sale.

Comment

Originally posted by coach2 View Post
                  SwampRanger it was good to meet you. Hate your misfortune with the DL. Also got 300 round of cci high velocity. 22lr hollow points for 7.87
                  I'm glad one of us got out of there with something other than a speech about straw purchases and how she didn't really know what she was doing 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by coach2 View Post
                    I thought the same on the regular price. And even postes here that they were not on sale. But if you have the do a price check they come up on sale.
                    I'm betting that savage was at sale price also if it would have had a tag they could have actually checked.

Comment

Kudos to the guy who cleaned up both Wylie and Sachse Walmarts. They too had the sale, but someone beat me to it...

Comment

If someone gets an extra .308 or 6.5, I will gladly buy it from you.

Comment

looking for a youth model if anyone finds one

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                            I'm betting that savage was at sale price also if it would have had a tag they could have actually checked.
                            I would say so.

Comment

Btw liberty walmart is all sold out of guns on sale

Comment

They do have ha bull barrel 22-250 not on sale that was screaming my name

Comment

Working...
                                X