The NHL is Back!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NHL is Back!!

NHL playoffs are beginning right now! I'm pumped to finally be able to watch some live sports!

Hope they aren’t kneeling for the National Anthem like all the other POS pro sports right now. I’ll never watch another NBA or NFL game again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
      Hope they aren’t kneeling for the National Anthem like all the other POS pro sports right now. I’ll never watch another NBA or NFL game again.

There's no kneeling in hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
        There's no kneeling in hockey.

EXCELLENT! I might have found a new sport to follow then......

Comment

A few years ago one of the black players raised a fist during the anthem. That, to my knowledge, is the only "protest" I've seen in the NHL.

Comment

Fox carrying it?

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
              Fox carrying it?
              NBCSN & NBC. 5 games scheduled today.

NY Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes on NBCSN right now.

Comment

Yep, only protest they had was locked arms at center ice for both the American and Canadian national anthems to show unity and solidarity.

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxbowman View Post
                  Yep, only protest they had was locked arms at center ice for both the American and Canadian national anthems to show unity and solidarity.
                  I wish this got as much air time as the kneeling spoiled brats

Comment

A 22 year old Orlando Magic player stood for the anthem and is being ridiculed for doing it and his answers. I applaud the young man for not conforming to this ridiculous society.

Comment

This is my hope as well

Comment

So my wife and I take a trip up to chili’s for a beer and a bite the other evening and take a seat at the bar. 6 TVs on the wall, one tunes into outdoors (some fox fishing show) which was pretty good I might add, one tv was soccer, another la cross, one ESPN, one hockey. I told my wife this is pretty bad we are relegated to soccer and la cross on 2 of the 6 and the normal racist shi$ on ESPN and no desire to watch a blm marathon on the b-ball screen so we kinda tuned into the hockey and before we knew it we both said hey maybe we can get into this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yeah before I moved to Texas, I was a Bruin fan and loved #4 Bobby Orr when he would kill the Rangers, who my older brothers rooted for.

Comment

EXCELLENT! I might have found a new sport to follow then......

This.

Comment

Well they had some guy kneel for it, then played the Canadian anthem where he stood. Didn’t realize racism was such an American problem and we are so inferior to Canada.

Comment

Working...
                              X