No announcement yet.

Oregon hunting 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In, I was up in Oregon earlier in the month. I would move their if it was a red state and Bend had a decent airport.

Comment

Following. Grew up just down the road. Love it out there.

Comment

This is the last check of local deer cameras before I leave in the morning for a couple weeks due to military stuff. Got a new buck on camera that looks to have a double main beam.

The big guy is still coming around and hope to put an arrow in him come September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Be there in 45 days siuslaw national forest!

Comment

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
            Be there in 45 days siuslaw national forest!

That’s right in my backyard but I don’t hunt it much.

Comment

We should connect, got any pointers?

Comment

Heck yes.

In your turkey collage, bottom row, middle girl...... isn’t she instagram famous or something? I think her husband is too, and do fitness as well. Anyways, haven’t been on Instagram in about a year or so but she looked familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
                  We should connect, got any pointers?

What are you hunting?

Comment

Originally posted by MLank View Post
                    Heck yes.

In your turkey collage, bottom row, middle girl...... isn’t she instagram famous or something? I think her husband is too, and do fitness as well. Anyways, haven’t been on Instagram in about a year or so but she looked familiar.

That would be Courtney aka HeroOutdoorJourney on Instagram. The bottom right is another pretty popular Instagram influencer and that’s Taren. We helped Taren get her first turkey and Courtney was having some issues with finding good turkey spots. So we helped them out. Though Courtney and Steven aren’t together anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlwind View Post
                      That would be Courtney aka HeroOutdoorJourney on Instagram. The bottom right is another pretty popular Instagram influencer and that’s Taren. We helped Taren get her first turkey and Courtney was having some issues with finding good turkey spots. So we helped them out. Though Courtney and Steven aren’t together anymore.

Well there ya go! And Good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlwind View Post
                        What are you hunting?

Elk

Comment

Hello from your neighbor a little north. Headed out Wednesday for a 4 day bear hunt with the daughter to try and get her first black bear. Plan to take a few more days off of work this season since we aren’t headed to Texas this year to hunt. Hopefully I can get her on an elk also this season.

Comment

We are under 2 weeks away from season. Lots to get done and I just got back home from my military stuff. Checked a couple cameras but the activity has gone down due to the high temperatures and they aren’t coming in as much during daylight hours.

Comment

I wanted to share the video of last years elk hunt in Oregon. https://youtu.be/miJT-U_K5V0

Comment

Lots of fires happening right now in the state and I have been alerted that I may get called up. Should know more come Monday. Been very slow on the cameras as far as critters. No elk this go around but a bear, deer and coyotes. The blacktail seem to be more willing to stay the course.

Comment

Working...
                                X