No announcement yet.

Sun Run Solar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You aren't getting 8.3 cents per kwh in the city.
    If I were paying for them it would be a solid no. Since they are paying for them it's a serious consideration.
    Just wanting to know about the company I spoke with.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sunrun Inc. reviews and complaints, reviews of the brands of solar panels they sell, their locations and the cost of installations reported to us for 2023. Get the best deal.

1.8 stars out of 195 reviews

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
        Thank you. Exactly what I was looking for.

Comment

There are many more reviews out there and too many complaints and negatives to ignore. I guess for now it is just not the time. Thank folks.

Comment

At a high level it doesn't make sense. If you can't buy a system, install it yourself, and get it to pay you back in 12 years, then how can a company make anything. Gotta be a catch where they eventually screw you. Or maybe better they go bankrupt and you keep system.
            Dallas area you can get rates well below 10c.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
              You aren't getting 8.3 cents per kwh in the city.
              If I were paying for them it would be a solid no. Since they are paying for them it's a serious consideration.
              Just wanting to know about the company I spoke with.

You don't believe his rate is 8.3? Ours is 7.9, and that's only because it has nearly doubled in the past 2 years. We were in the 4's... In Hurst.

Comment

Seems like a heck of a long term investment. What happens if you decide to sell the house ? Are you still responsible?

Comment

I work for a solar company, unless your home is giant $60k is absolute robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                    You don't believe his rate is 8.3? Ours is 7.9, and that's only because it has nearly doubled in the past 2 years. We were in the 4's... In Hurst.
                    Shopping I've only found 11 here. And I'm not far from Hurst.

Comment

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
                      At a high level it doesn't make sense. If you can't buy a system, install it yourself, and get it to pay you back in 12 years, then how can a company make anything. Gotta be a catch where they eventually screw you. Or maybe better they go bankrupt and you keep system.
                      Dallas area you can get rates well below 10c.
                      Dammit. I need to look back into the rates. Who are y'all using?

Comment

Iooked at buying panels but they are pricey. I have a pretty good sized south facing roof for the smallness of my house.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                          Shopping I've only found 11 here. And I'm not far from Hurst.

My wife searches for hours on end for the best deal. It was 7.2 last year and 7.9 this year. I think we are on cirro.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

I think one of my biggest issues is trying to be a loyal customer and goodness knows those companies aren't loyal to the customer.
                            Renewable energy is an important concept to us but unfortunately it's not an easy decision which way to go.

Comment

You can find wind power for less than 10c a kwhr and lock it in for a few years.

Go to powertochoose.org

Cirro, gexa, green mountain. Tons of options. They only collect your bill, the company doesn't service your electricity, oncor or similar is the one who actually provides it and works on lines.

Comment

Working...
                              X