Formula 1 Austrian Grand Prix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    You simply cannot compare the driving ability needed in F1 vs nc. About the only racing that is more exciting happens on 2 wheels w/ Moto GP & Isle de man tt. It's a shame, but the cream of the crop racing is across the pond & it makes nascar boring.
    Eh I would put Indycar on an oval second, IOM TT is definitely tops, those guys are nuts, sprint car guys on dirt have a place in their too... Nascar these days, meh too tame.
    Last edited by bossbowman; 07-07-2020, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Why do they weigh the drivers after the race? Noticed Hamilton and Verstappen stood on a scale before taking their gear off at podium. Didn’t notice if Bottas did or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

To make sure their dresses will still fit.[emoji23]

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
            Why do they weigh the drivers after the race? Noticed Hamilton and Verstappen stood on a scale before taking their gear off at podium. Didn’t notice if Bottas did or not.

I believe they weigh themselves before and after races to see how much weight they lost due to sweating and know how much to replenish them with.

Comment

Originally posted by LlanoHunter10 View Post
              I believe they weigh themselves before and after races to see how much weight they lost due to sweating and know how much to replenish them with.

That makes sense thanks!

Comment

Man Ferrari looked a mess this morning. I think y’all may have gotten me hooked on this. Second time watching a race and I’m riveted.

Comment

That last lap was thrilling!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                    Man Ferrari looked a mess this morning. I think y’all may have gotten me hooked on this. Second time watching a race and I’m riveted.

Such a terrible move. Sad thing is Ferrari made a bunch of changes to the cars they were wanting to test and didn’t even get a lap out of em

Comment

Great last few laps.

Comment

Well the INEOS sponsored cars were first and second I see. Maybe they will give us tickets or something since I work there. Not holding my breath.

Comment

Just watched the Hungarian Grand Prix. Seems like everyone else is just racing for second place.

Comment

Yeah...Hamlin is a beast & mercedes has got his car on steroids or something.

Enjoyed watching the tire strategy & was a pretty clean & uneventful race.

Comment

Yep. Never knew there was a tire strategy. Totally fascinated by these races. Must be a hoot to be at one of these races. Added attending one of these races to the to-do list. Actually I’ve never been to any car race other then illegal back road drag races when I lived in Mississippi.

Comment

I just got this email this morning concerning our suite tickets! Well, that leaves us 0-3 for races this year.......but it does save me about $30K overall for something else the girls might want.

2020 Formula 1 United States Grand Prix Update
                                After ongoing discussions and close collaboration with our partners, we can confirm that unfortunately the 2020 Formula 1 United States Grand Prix will not take place this year. As a result, your ticket deposit will automatically roll over and hold your spot in line for the 2021 race.

Originally posted by Grndchecker View Post
                                Well the INEOS sponsored cars were first and second I see. Maybe they will give us tickets or something since I work there. Not holding my breath.
                                Your company owner is looking like a genius sir. I could see the back wall in the garage also had INEOS on it. Tell him congrats on his investment! The race in Hungary was a masterclass! Next two weeks in Silverstone are going to be magical and the global audience will be off the charts.

Comment

Working...
                                X