No announcement yet.

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read today that ammo sales are going crazy in Cali since on July 1 you’ll need a state-issued card to purchase ammo, need a background check, they will track purchases and there’s restrictions on quantities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^^^^ Great photo and caption............

Rwc

Comment

Bill
        Is
        Livin'
        Large

Comment

We put in an offer today for 30 acres of land in the Ruby Valley. IPhone pictures do not capture the views of the surrounding mountain ranges.

Comment

Good on ya, Bill! That's some awesome country.

Comment

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

End of the rainbow yesterday.

The trails in Gallatin National Forest were finally opened last weekend, got the Pioneer out for a ride.

View of the ‘flats’

We’re meeting both Realtors and seller tomorrow at the property to talk about some contingencies in our offer- I think they’ll accept and we should have an accepted offer tomorrow. Meeting with the first architect today, spoke with the well driller yesterday. Spoke with president of the local search and rescue group to get involved. Looks like we’re building and retiring in Sheridan, Montana!

Last edited by Bill; 06-27-2019, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Gorgeous Pictures. Good on you for making it happen! Enjoy yourself.......but you better keep posting lots of pictures this Summer and Fall.

Comment

love seeing the pictures Bill! beautiful country up there!

Comment

Great photos as always and best of luck on the purchase and build.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                      End of the rainbow yesterday.

The trails in Gallatin National Forest were finally opened last weekend, got the Pioneer out for a ride.

View of the ‘flats’

We’re meeting both Realtors and seller tomorrow at the property to talk about some contingencies in our offer- I think they’ll accept and we should have an accepted offer tomorrow. Meeting with the first architect today, spoke with the well driller yesterday. Spoke with president of the local search and rescue group to get involved. Looks like we’re building and retiring in Sheridan, Montana!

Awesome

Comment

Our offer on the 30 acres was accepted yesterday. With 6 weeks to get a well drilled and just started talking to architects, getting in before winter is challenging.

I told my wife we could pop up a yurt and live like Siberian nomads. No.

Comment

Your wife will be fine. At least you gave her the option.
                          Beautiful scenery! Down here with this 100+* heat index, just looking at those pictures will help me to cool off.

Comment

Pretty cool Bill. Thank goodness you were able to leave California in the dust. Those lawmakers are ruining the state. Keep us posted!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I always follow this thread. Congratulations on still reaching for and achieving yalls dreams. As you know very few achieve their goals imo.

Comment

I do the back hill with a 30# elk pack to get my legs ready. Five up and downs yesterday.

Mule deer (cousins of CA blacktails) are goofballs. This doe popped her head up from deep grass to watch me, then started walking closer to my lab Sage and I. Incredibly curious animals.

Archery is 1 mule deer either sex, rifle is buck-only. I nicknamed her Taco.

Comment

Working...
                                X