Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Bill!
    I read the whole thread.When I saw that there was an indoor range,with key card access[emoji44]How cool is that?!!
    Looking forward to new threads,on new ground!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

We use to have a lot of 3D shoots around Bozeman, they should still have them. In Bear Canyon we had target range set up in the forest all summer, was a good one to shoot. You will find plenty to do. Some of the best goose and duck hunting there in the valley if you can find a good field to hunt! Enjoy!

Comment

You're a lucky man! I'm a Montana boy, stuck here in Texas. You're moving to a great state!

One word of advice, get a dang good handle on dealing with Grizzlies if you're going to hunt south of Bozeman. They're thick north of the park, and they kill or injure someone most years. Just take that as an excuse to get a S&W 44mag and spend a couple days a week at the range with it.

Comment

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

I had my XD45 with Buffalo Bore 255 g +p last archery elk season south of Bzn, but admit I was undergunned for griz.

There was already one attack in Madison County, guy was roughed up but not seriously injured. The issue was his spray was not immediately available.

A teenager who encountered a bear in Montana on Sunday was pinned to the ground by the animal but managed to escape using bear spray, authorities said.

I was looking at XD 10mm and Redhawk .454 and he showed me the Rock Island 1911 10mm double stack. I’ve always wanted a 1911/ no plastic semi auto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Bill; 04-13-2019, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Congrats Bill ..been counting down the days with you for the last few years..
            Glad to see it finally happened for you and your wife.

Comment

Congrats Sir! That wrap around porch on your new home looks awesome.

Comment

Congratulations on making your dream come true. It’s great when a plan comes together.

Comment

Sage got an attitude today when I wouldn’t bring her into the court house for plates. Females are like that!

Comment

Naw Bill, that "attitude" is not because you wouldn't let her come with you into the court house, it's because it's almost MAY and STILL SNOWING!! She gonna freeze!!

Comment

Congrats Bill on your move. Was in Big Sky and Bozeman year and a half ago. You will love it I’m sure.

Comment

It snows an inch or so but it’s dry!
                        Snow-sun- hail-sun is a typical April day.
                        I’ m getting my money’s worth from a Kuiu merino wool long sleeve- the only thing I bought that was not camo- for this reason.

Comment

I check this thread daily. You are doing it right my friend.

Rwc

Comment

I got an invite from a friend- our first social event in Montana. My wife’s less than thrilled, woman are funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                              It snows an inch or so but it’s dry!
                              Snow-sun- hail-sun is a typical April day.
                              I’ m getting my money’s worth from a Kuiu merino wool long sleeve- the only thing I bought that was not camo- for this reason.

Yup. That's why late March/April is my favorite time of year to go up there and fish. A lot of fish haven't seen many flies yet, you could hit a good Skwala hatch, and it can go from a really nice day to hold on to your hat and bundle up in about 5 seconds flat.

Comment

Tough gig, eh?

Many congrats, Bill.

Comment

Working...
                                X