No announcement yet.

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lived in Missoula - where the RMEF is from, not Bozeman- for 3 years while wife went to law school.
    Awesome state! (Go Griz)

Comment

Congrats sir. I'll be up around Missoula in June with the girlfriend. Never been to Bozeman, but am considering making a drive to the area since we don't really have a set itinerary for this trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
        Lived in Missoula - where the RMEF is from, not Bozeman- for 3 years while wife went to law school.
        Awesome state! (Go Griz)
        Love the area. So much water to fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
          PM with phone # just sent.

My first TBH connection in Montana!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Replied. Looking forward to a meet and greet!!

As for the Bozeman HH, I vote September in the mountains.

Comment

Awesome, glad for ya

Comment

Congrats on the move!

Ya know, you don't have to change your screen name. Just saying...

Comment

Happy for you that you are getting out of that state. I have been gone since 91 and you couldn't pay me enough to move back. I will miss following along on your deer season hunts though.

Comment

Yeah, Montana Bill, Big Sky Bill, Mountainman Bill, Bill me later, Bozeman Bill, whatever you choose will be fine. You will always be Bill in San Jose.

Congrats by the way.

Comment

Last sunrise on the last full day here. Our son built the pergola and planted the wisteria.

Always go forward and never turn back.

Sage saying goodbye to her buddy Niner. She’s clueless but I think he understands she’s leaving.

Comment

Bill, be sure to eat at Ted's (Turner) Montana Grill in the Baxter Hotel on Main Street. Every time we fly into Bozeman my wife has to head there for lunch for the best top-shelf margaritas, but the food is also excellent.

Comment

Good luck on the next chapter and safe travels Bill.

Bill in Bozeman was my first thought.

Comment

We’re out!

Visited daughter in Sacramento. Trying to get on the road out of Cali- but I can’t get over Donner Summit without mandatory chains- even 4wd needs them unless I have snow tires in all corners.

Comment

Well Bill, my sincerest congratulations to you and your family sir! If I couldn't live in Texas, Montana would be my second choice! Safe travels and may God give y'all many years of happy retirement there!

I'm thinkin' your new screen name should be simply "Bill"! I mean after all, you ARE our Western representative and so famous round these parts a single name will completely identify you!!

Comment

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

Thanks!

No snow on the Sierras, I just invested in a good set of snow chains for Montana!

Out! Cabelas in Verdi, Nevada. Here we go.

Comment

Well, you make it thru and into Paradise, a land flowing with milk and honey??

Comment

Working...
                                X