Granger Ranger 2011 Extreme Hunt - "We Don't Rent Pigs"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Granger Ranger 2011 Extreme Hunt - "We Don't Rent Pigs"

I have never been good at the Rat Count and so lets try this again.

You follow the number and boat I think.........
    1 w/ boat (if you post you add to my 1 by the number that will be there)

Hunt date is Friday February 25 - Sunday February 27

Location is Primitive Camp on the San Gabriel at Granger.

Rules: You can not bring anything food. Liquids are fair game. We discussed banning jug lines but we sure ate good last year so we keep them in the game.

If you are found with food or you bring food you and all your gear will be thrown in the river.

Ok, you Granger Ranger of past - earn your rank and keep this alive with pictures and links to years past.

Hey Bugs "GOT YOUR EARS ON?" If you do, tighten them bolts on that lower unit.

Let the questions begin! Here is Rat's link from last year. Has some maps and stuff that might be needed by the privates of the ranks this year.

Last edited by Wildman; 01-06-2011, 09:53 AM.

ttt

Comment

wildman,have you herd from your granger ranger secret admirer billy lately lmao

Comment

I might just go and fish so yall can eat

Comment

Glen that picture turned out great good job. "your aviatar picture"

Comment

Wish Billy would come back. I miss him

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
              Wish Billy would come back. I miss him
              becareful what you wish for lol

Comment

even though it( and you all) sound nuts, i think i might join this year.

Comment

I would join y'all but due to my recent health issues a liquid diet isn't an option for me.

Comment

G - we agreed with BowWiz's health issues that if any person has a required diet (for a bonafide health issue) we do not want to limit them from participation.

Can't guarantee that you don't get gang tackled and your food stolen in the middle of the night by the Granger Gorilla. That is a dependent factor as to how well you can defend your food. After all, it is an EXTREME hunt where by the obtaining of food is the goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Genevieve View Post
                      I would join y'all but due to my recent health issues a liquid diet isn't an option for me.
                      A "primitive" hunt is no place for a woman like you Gen!!

Count me in for the pig chasing via kayak

Comment

Originally posted by Genevieve View Post
                        Yeah, same here....I'm diabetic, gotta eat pretty often and liquid just doesn't cut it, so its a no go for me. Sounds like a lot of fun though!

-Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk Pro.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBowhunter2009 View Post
                          Yeah, same here....I'm diabetic, gotta eat pretty often and liquid just doesn't cut it, so its a no go for me. Sounds like a lot of fun though!

-Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk Pro.
                          I'm not diabetic but with my thyroid being outa wack it really screws with my blood sugar. I've been keeping granola bars, fruit and brownies in my hunting pack. So far the meds haven't helped much. Plus if I don't eat at least a granola bar when I take it my stomach gets tore up.

If I start slurring my words I promise I'm not drunk I just need a candy bar
                          Last edited by Captrix; 01-06-2011, 12:23 PM.

Comment

So this is on someone's private land or the Granger WMA?

Comment

Originally posted by Snipehunter View Post
                              A "primitive" hunt is no place for a woman like you Gen!!

Count me in for the pig chasing via kayak
                              Go ahead and laugh. I'm not high maintenance when I hunt I did a 4 day hunt over Christmas with no shower or bathroom. That will make you appreciate running water!

Comment

Working...
                              X