No announcement yet.

Almost tpwd draw hunt time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No luck this wonderful morning. Put in 30, got none. But that will all change next year. Since points are cubed, I will put in 1 for each category. I would hate to lose my points on a poor hunt.

Comment

No luck here. Still hoping for a big time hunt or a lifetime license . Anyone know if they drew those yet?

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
        No luck here. Still hoping for a big time hunt or a lifetime license . Anyone know if they drew those yet?

Must not have drawn those yet as I just checked my email and have won nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My last chance at a couple pending hunts was denied today. I’m now in double digits in most categories. I havnt been drawn for ANYTHING in 10 years... I guess I still have the big horn hunt to hope for

Comment

Got the spring turkey, bighorn a hagerman hog(which I dont really care to be drawn for since I have alot of places to hog hunt) next week. So far the only thing I got drawn for is a waterfowl hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by jaredmartin View Post
              No luck this wonderful morning. Put in 30, got none. But that will all change next year. Since points are cubed, I will put in 1 for each category. I would hate to lose my points on a poor hunt.

What do you mean by points are "Cubed"?

Have seen that term several times but have no idea what they taking about

Comment

Imagine my surprise getting a draw email for Big Bend Ranch State Park this morning. It'll be a solo trip. Looking forward to the adventure.

I had 10 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Skinner View Post
                  Imagine my surprise getting a draw email for Big Bend Ranch State Park this morning. It'll be a solo trip. Looking forward to the adventure.

I had 10 points.
                  Congrats and best of luck!

Comment

Had no ideas points are cubed. That's wild with some of you all have 15+ pts in some of these categories. With 15 points that 3,315 entries vs 1 entry for a first timer. Makes me feel very luck to draw this year and makes me feel like I have some waiting to do!

https://tpwd.texas.gov/huntwild/hunt...%20are%20drawn.

Loyalty Points for each application will then be cubed for the drawing (example: 2 Loyalty Points would be 2 x 2 x 2 = 8 points for the drawing).

Comment

No luck on the 2nd draw. Laguna, Matagorda Island and Grapevine is all I go this year.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                        I got an email at 5:04 am. Second draw winner for national refuge exotic teniente Jan. 28-31. That makes 3 drawn hunts this year.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
                        Yeah! I was drawn and had to pass. Hope you got my spot!

Comment

No luck on the second drawn. Fortunate to draw a hunt at Laguna Atascosa though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Me and my boys are 0 for 29 so far, only have bighorn and youth exotic left for this donation season

Comment

anybody else strike out like this? 0 for 21
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
                                anybody else strike out like this? 0 for 21
                                Looks awfully similar to mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X