Live From the MMR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live From the MMR

Set up in a Xenek tent in LaSalle County. It's hot and muggy but I'm still excited to be hunting one of my all time favorite ranches. Today and tomorrows hunts are gifts I didn't expect to receive but I plan to.make the most of it.

Stay tuned...

Good luck Casey!

Comment

MMR! I am in.

Good luck.

Comment

Go Casey!

Comment

It’s good to be back at the MMR this season for what is likely to be one last farewell tour.

Pop, my step dad, has been leasing the property from my aunt for the last several years. The property sold before last season, but Glenn was able to retain the lease for what was to be a final season last year.

Fortunately, Pop was able to negotiate another year with the landowner this season, and asked me to join the lease. There are a lot of fond memories from this place over the last 35+ years, and it played a huge role in the development of TBH! I’m excited to be back after about 10 years of not hunting here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Tuned in for what may come.

Best of luck fellas.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Very muggy. All quiet so far.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Little rain falling. No activity yet

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck y'all!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                        It’s good to be back at the MMR this season for what is likely to be one last farewell tour.

Pop, my step dad, has been leasing the property from my aunt for the last several years. The property sold before last season, but Glenn was able to retain the lease for what was to be a final season last year.

Fortunately, Pop was able to negotiate another year with the landowner this season, and asked me to join the lease. There are a lot of fond memories from this place over the last 35+ years, and it played a huge role in the development of TBH! I’m excited to be back after about 10 years of not hunting here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is exciting!

Comment

Allsome!

Comment

Good luck fellas.

Comment

Good luck to all. That's awesome that y'all were able to hold on to it for a farewell tour!

Comment

Working...
                              X