Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife’s bikini show in Charleston South Carolina!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
    I toyed around with bodybuilding a few years ago and just the minimal that I did was ridiculously hard and expensive.

Anyone who believes they are stage ready has gone thru some mental warfare and the spouses are the best cheerleaders in the world.

Congrats to her for getting to that peak, mentally and physically. Good luck!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thank you sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
      Poogan's Porch for a southern brunch.

If you are into history, Fort Sumter is very cool - where the War of Northern Aggression began.
      Just walking down the battery is very cool to look at the old homes. Go through the market, as well. Some interesting stuff once you get past the t-shirts.

Good luck at the competition!

We are seriously debating Poogans. So thanks for the recommendation. I’d really like to go to fort Sumter

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
        Poogan's Porch for a southern brunch.

If you are into history, Fort Sumter is very cool - where the War of Northern Aggression began.
        Just walking down the battery is very cool to look at the old homes. Go through the market, as well. Some interesting stuff once you get past the t-shirts.

Good luck at the competition!
        Agreed on all of this! Take one of the carriage tours, walk the market, there are some other interesting historical spots right around he market.

Comment

Good luck to her. My sister was an IFBB Pro in the Fitness category for a few years, her dedication and self-discipline was amazing. I can only imagine the sacrifices your wife has made to get there.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

And bring me back some Yeungling!

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Dedication right there!
                Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by knighttime View Post
                  Agreed on all of this! Take one of the carriage tours, walk the market, there are some other interesting historical spots right around he market.

A carriage tour sounds great. Thanks for the idea!

Comment

Don't tick her off she will whip you good.

Comment

Symmetry is excellent, definition excellent as well. Congrats to your very hard working wife and you for supporting her. What she has accomplished is no easy task.

Comment

Hall's Chophouse in Charleston. Be sure to try the Lobster Mac and Cheese. It will change your life. Best steakhouse I have been to hands down. Have fun

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                            A carriage tour sounds great. Thanks for the idea!

It'll take you through the Old Exchange, down rainbow row, and through the batter then back up through some of the older buildings; it was really neat (old south carriage company is who we did it with)! I ate at the "fleet landing" one evening and it was superb food. You can go across the bridge to the War Ships they have docked. If you're into Civil War history you can find a tonnnnn to do!

Comment

congrats on her dedication to get where she is

Comment

Shes a Beast!!! I can only imagine the countless days she and your whole family have put in to get her where she is! that takes a kind a strength and willpower most don't possess, I know i don't!

Comment

Working...
                                X