Suppressor components?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SC-Texas View Post
    I feel weird dealing with your cognitive issues.

I am identifying where your issue lies

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
    We prob went to school for about the same amount of years if I had to guess. Just post the law. We all have opinions (you know the saying) I want to see a law that says i'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      Why not call the ATF yourself ? Ask to speak with the senior agent in the office and request that he/she provide you with the information you’re looking for.

Be honest and tell the agent you already purchased the “DIY homemade suppressor” parts and want clarification on the law.

This might help get you the 411 you want (972) 509-1201
      Why would I? Im not confused and I know exactly what the law says and have an approved Form 1. Im not trying to reinvent the wheel here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
        Why not call the ATF yourself ? Ask to speak with the senior agent in the office and request that he/she provide you with the information you’re looking for.

Be honest and tell the agent you already purchased the “DIY homemade suppressor” parts and want clarification on the law.

This might help get you the 411 you want (972) 509-1201
        Exactly. Lol. The Form 1 Mafia at its best.

Comment

Originally posted by ClearcreekDC View Post
          We prob went to school for about the same amount of years if I had to guess. Just post the law. We all have opinions (you know the saying) I want to see a law that says i'm wrong.
          I'm happy we both went to school for a long time. That's not the point. It just happens that My opinion is the correct one in this case. I've researched the law. I have read the letters. I have dealt with the aTF when they go around collecting these solvent trap kits.

I posted the link to the Chore Boy brass pads letter. That really lays the theory out.

You know that silencer parts are considered unregistered silencers by the BATFE.

This is why they are shutting down pervayors of solvent trap kits and prosecuting the owners.

"The article said the ATF searched the source code of the website itself — a technique it compared to running a background check for a website — and discovered that the proprietor had included terms like “silencer” and “suppressor” in the metadata. That means that if a person typed the keywords in a search engine, Darkside Defense’s website had a better chance of appearing in the results, the internal newsletter said.
          Agents also mined social media and executed search warrants on e-mail accounts and IP addresses to figure out who had bought the solvent traps from Darkside Defense, the newsletter said. Some of the devices ended up in the hands of people who are prohibited from possessing firearms, the newsletter said"

Comment

I'm happy we both went to school for a long time. That's not the point. It just happens that My opinion is the correct one in this case. I've researched the law. I have read the letters. I have dealt with the aTF when they go around collecting these solvent trap kits.

I posted the link to the Chore Boy brass pads letter. That really lays the theory out.

You know that silencer parts are considered unregistered silencers by the BATFE.

This is why they are shutting down pervayors of solvent trap kits and prosecuting the owners.

"The article said the ATF searched the source code of the website itself — a technique it compared to running a background check for a website — and discovered that the proprietor had included terms like “silencer” and “suppressor” in the metadata. That means that if a person typed the keywords in a search engine, Darkside Defense’s website had a better chance of appearing in the results, the internal newsletter said.
            Agents also mined social media and executed search warrants on e-mail accounts and IP addresses to figure out who had bought the solvent traps from Darkside Defense, the newsletter said. Some of the devices ended up in the hands of people who are prohibited from possessing firearms, the newsletter said"

Link to the law? Opinions are GREAT and im glad you think your opinion is the correct one but do you have anything black and white as in a law that ive now requested 5 times that says you are right. Im well aware of what your opinion is and I know your credentials. Also any recent cases in the last 4 years regarding this matter?

Comment

Link to the law? Opinions are GREAT and im glad you think your opinion is the correct one but do you have anything black and white as in a law that ive now requested 5 times that says you are right. Im well aware of what your opinion is and I know your credentials. Also any recent cases in the last 4 years regarding this matter?
              As said before
              Law. Unregistered silencers are ILLEGAL
              That's the law.

Comment

And I dont think my opinion is the correct one.

It simply is the correct one.

You are simply wrong. . . .even with your massive education. Still wrong

Comment

As said before
                  Law. Unregistered silencers are ILLEGAL
                  That's the law.

They sure are! That we can agree on!

Comment

And I dont think my opinion is the correct one.

It simply is the correct one.

You are simply wrong. . . .even with your massive education. Still wrong

I promise I will agree with you just as soon as you back it up with facts and not opinions.

Comment

I promise I will agree with you just as soon as you back it up with facts and not opinions.
                      Dont really care. I posted the law it's a free country, you are free to be wrong and I'll be happy to take your money when you need an attorney. Good luck

Comment

Dont really care. I posted the law it's a free country, you are free to be wrong and I'll be happy to take your money when you need an attorney. Good luck

Ill be just fine...

Comment

Lol. You really dont get it but I'm cool. I do criminal defense also.

That’s funny. IDC who you are. [emoji51][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Never purchased from dark side defense thank goodness! Im looking for written laws not cases where they shut down websites.
                            Well apparently you missed it or can’t read so I’ll copy it directly from the link I sent you.

“ATF has determined that these “solvent traps” are, in fact, silencers. Silencers are firearms that are subject to the licensing and registration provisions of the National Firearms Act (NFA). Title 26, United States Code, Sections 5801-5872.”

I must be missing the part where the ATF states “solvent traps only from Dark Side Defense” in that paragraph.

Comment

Lol. You really dont get it but I'm cool. I do criminal defense also.

Maybe he needs your card?

Thanks for the reply earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                                Well apparently you missed it or can’t read so I’ll copy it directly from the link I sent you.

“ATF has determined that these “solvent traps” are, in fact, silencers. Silencers are firearms that are subject to the licensing and registration provisions of the National Firearms Act (NFA). Title 26, United States Code, Sections 5801-5872.”

I must be missing the part where the ATF states “solvent traps only from Dark Side Defense” in that paragraph.
                                I would focus on the "these" part ref the solvent traps from the company in question. SMH

Comment

Working...
                                X