TruGreen Lawn Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
    I looked it up online and I don't believe it requires a license to purchase it.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    It doesn't.

Comment

As requested here is the first pic. I'm going to try to take a picture of this spot in my yard every month or 2. First spray was a few days ago and I ran the sprinkler this morning. Picture quality isn't that great after resizing it.
      Attached Files

Comment

I have used and for the company in Fort Worth and Tyler for 17 years. I have had the same technician since 2017 now. I’m pleased with his efforts. I’m not as particular with weeds I am more concerned with overall health. He is quick to attack my Brown Patch and I have not seen a chinch bug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KIETHSTONE View Post
          I have used and for the company in Fort Worth and Tyler for 17 years. I have had the same technician since 2017 now. I’m pleased with his efforts. I’m not as particular with weeds I am more concerned with overall health. He is quick to attack my Brown Patch and I have not seen a chinch bug.

A healthy lawn will not allow weeds to grow. If weeds are growing your lawn is lacking

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
            A healthy lawn will not allow weeds to grow. If weeds are growing your lawn is lacking

I probably have 6 weeds on 32,000 sqft of turf. That’s not bad.

Comment

No direct experience with them but I know my dad has gotten a lot of customers that were not happy with them. Although my dads service was not much cheaper the quality of service was much better according to the guys who switched over.

Comment

Stating the obvious.....you gotta do your part and keep the lawn properly watered in the summer.

Comment

I hit my Bermuda yard with the weed n feed Lowe’s sells 3x a year, I mow once every 5 days or so and I keep it watered the right amount. I only have to pick out a handful of weeds every year since my neighbor is a bum. My grass looks amazing. Mowing often will do wonders.

Comment

Working...
                  X