No announcement yet.

Nitrous installed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mustang owners will try anything to out run a stock Camaro ZL1.......

Comment

What motor mods and head work have you done? Did you dyno tune it? Rear wheel hp? In the process of building a truck as well. Just curious and best of luck sir

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
          A little jb weld will fix that right up.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
            Mustang owners will try anything to out run a stock Camaro ZL1.......

Thinking of selling mine...have you seen this?? Even with 100 more ponies. The Zl1 is going to embarrass the snake when they start testing the corners.

I agree w/ gg & better be careful with the nitrous & rpm's...the coyote is a great engine but much prefer the low end torque the LT4 pushrod puts down.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              Just don’t try and rush it with the quick set stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                Air cooled....

Comment

I would definitely stay with a 150 shot, unless you have plans for a built motor.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                    What motor mods and head work have you done? Did you dyno tune it? Rear wheel hp? In the process of building a truck as well. Just curious and best of luck sir
                    Mine is basically a bolt on, no internal mods. I installed long tube headers, cat delete, 18' intake, 47lb injectors, E85 tune, CAI, drag pack with MT street slicks. I blew the tranny, had it rebuilt and installed a Circle D 5C converter and it really came alive, its a very good combo. A few of the local guys I run thought I was spraying. It was dyno tuned after nitrous was installed. NA it was at 425hp, with the nitrous its at 570hp and 560tq at the wheels. Its a weekend toy not a DD. I also have a 2000 GT that we are building, it has a 14' Coyote, Powerglide, CPR turbo kit and in process of installing Haltech. That one should be fun when its up and running.

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
                      Mine is basically a bolt on, no internal mods. I installed long tube headers, cat delete, 18' intake, 47lb injectors, E85 tune, CAI, drag pack with MT street slicks. I blew the tranny, had it rebuilt and installed a Circle D 5C converter and it really came alive, its a very good combo. A few of the local guys I run thought I was spraying. It was dyno tuned after nitrous was installed. NA it was at 425hp, with the nitrous its at 570hp and 560tq at the wheels. Its a weekend toy not a DD. I also have a 2000 GT that we are building, it has a 14' Coyote, Powerglide, CPR turbo kit and in process of installing Haltech. That one should be fun when its up and running.
                      Very cool. I’m keeping to a 150 shot on mine. Good luck with the build sir

Comment

Working...
                      X