No announcement yet.

Ufc ..lucky charms vs cowboy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always been a big Cowboy fan. Would love to see him win.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Dang is that tonight?

I don't know much about this cowboy fella but I'm pulling for the Irishman. I like him for all the reasons most dont [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Hoping for a Cowboy ***** slap to the paddy's face.

McGregor guarantee $3 million
        Cowboy $200K to show $200K to win...

That's some BS...even if Connor is the draw..

Don't hate Connor. Think his ****talk is pretty dang funny but I like Cowboy much better.
        Wow that is a little lopsided for sure.. Hmmm.

Comment

Dana is setting up McGregor for a run at 170.

Obviously cowboy has a punchers change, I believe Conor will win. Hopefully it goes the distance so McGregor can work on his stamina a little.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
            Dana is setting up McGregor for a run at 170.

Obviously cowboy has a punchers change, I believe Conor will win. Hopefully it goes the distance so McGregor can work on his stamina a little.
            If it goes the distance McGregor most likely loses

Comment

Originally posted by samson33 View Post
              If it goes the distance McGregor most likely loses
              That’s his history... according to some people who have been watching him train, he’s a different animal now. I’m sure he’s worked on his biggest weakness the past few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Hoping for a Cowboy ***** slap to the paddy's face.

McGregor guarantee $3 million
                Cowboy $200K to show $200K to win...

That's some BS...even if Connor is the draw..

Don't hate Connor. Think his ****talk is pretty dang funny but I like Cowboy much better.
                They’ll both get a cut of the PPV sales on top of that. You can tell in the pre fight interviews how grateful Cowboy is to McGregor for taking the fight, it will easily be the biggest check of his career. I like both of these guys but I want to see McGregor win and hopefully get a rematch with Khabib eventually

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH44 View Post
                  They’ll both get a cut of the PPV sales on top of that. You can tell in the pre fight interviews how grateful Cowboy is to McGregor for taking the fight, it will easily be the biggest check of his career. I like both of these guys but I want to see McGregor win and hopefully get a rematch with Khabib eventually

Which is why it said guarantees...

McGregor was bragging he's going to get $80mill for this.
                  Last edited by Smart; 01-18-2020, 05:26 PM.

Comment

How much do these things cost? I’ve never bought one, but I’m intrigued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been trying to d-load the ESPN + app to my tv and it keeps dying/timing out.

It's been an hour. Any other work around? I am not wanting to watch it on my phone or laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                        That’s his history... according to some people who have been watching him train, he’s a different animal now. I’m sure he’s worked on his biggest weakness the past few years.
                        His problem is managing the adrenaline dump. Some can, some can’t

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

I’ve seen 60-150 for some and I don’t watch this stuff hardly at all any more.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

This particular one is $65. You also have to have a $5 per month subscription to ESPN+ which is a streaming service

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                              I have been trying to d-load the ESPN + app to my tv and it keeps dying/timing out.

It's been an hour. Any other work around? I am not wanting to watch it on my phone or laptop.
                              Connect your laptop to the tv with an HDMI cable and duplicate the laptop screen.

If you connect on your laptop, I'd be willing to help you out. I could send you a link to a WebEx session and you share the screen and I'll walk u through it. Just don't close your sharing session and I'll make sure it's all working correctly throughout the match.
                              Last edited by BigL; 01-18-2020, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                Dang is that tonight?

I don't know much about this cowboy fella but I'm pulling for the Irishman. I like him for all the reasons most dont [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We have the fight on if y’all want to road trip it!

Comment

Working...
                                X