Clear All

Bills
    Patriots
    Saints
    Seahawks

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
      Me too
      Me too. At halftime I paid my Neighbor the $20 that we bet on the game. When it was over, he gave it back plus another 20.

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
        Me too. At halftime I paid my Neighbor the $20 that we bet on the game. When it was over, he gave it back plus another 20.
        Lmaooooo!!![emoji854][emoji383][emoji1787]
        I was in grad school and could not believe the disaster was happening in slow motion!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t have faith in Bill O Brian today

Hope I’m wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            Lmaooooo!!![emoji854][emoji383][emoji1787]
            I was in grad school and could not believe the disaster was happening in slow motion!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I was in college at a party with a bunch of Houston buds.
            At halftime we were seriously dancing in the street going crazy.
            Not so much afterwards.

I bet we get to relive that day again if we get up 3 points from the idiots in the box.

I am tired of OB. I am tired of his unwillingness to choke an opponent out.
            I set my expectations low this year and they have played better than I thought they would.

To me today's game is more of a participation award. I don't think either of these teams can beat Balt next week. They are doing everything right & with authority.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
              Not so much afterwards.

I bet we get to relive that day again if we get up 3 points from the idiots in the box.

I set my expectations low this year and they have played better than I thought they would.

To me today's game is more of a participation award. I don't think either of these teams can beat Balt next week. They are doing everything right & with authority.

I hunt with a guy who played on the oilers team that year, we were talking and laughing about the game a few days ago. He said they deserved to lose, the team was a train wreck.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                Well I've been a little off

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                You need to pick Clemson

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                  Not so much afterwards.

If the Texans win and the Titans beat New England, the Texans would go to KC who they have beat already this year and the Titans would go to Baltimore. The Titans have one of the best offenses in the league since Tannehill took over at Qb

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    You need to pick Clemson
                    I should

Comment

Bills opening drive was fun to watch!

Comment

Bills opening drive was fun to watch!
                        The Texans was about par for the season....

Comment

When in the h3ll are we going to hire a real coach in HOUSTON
                          Someone who has some creativity with the offense. I’m so sick of mediocrity.
                          Bob sucks @$$
                          Same ole story only now we have a qb which was always the excuse.

Go after Tomlin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                            When in the h3ll are we going to hire a real coach in HOUSTON
                            Someone who has some creativity with the offense. I’m so sick of mediocrity.
                            Bob sucks @$$
                            Same ole story only now we have a qb which was always the excuse.

Go after Tomlin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Man I don’t get it either. Another division championship and another playoff loss. The telling fact, only 3 points on opening drives all year. I’m not counting last week with back ups. I’m so tired of him and his want to establish the run.

Comment

Boy somebody could have cashed in.

Comment

What an embarrassment. Bill O’Brien needs to be fired. He’s not a good head coach, and he’s even worse at play calling and being prepared. Easy to tell the difference when he faces a good coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X