X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck to everyone hunting C.

Comment

Had a good day of last minute scouting Wednesday. Saw 1 possible shooter, 1 yearling basket, and 3 unknown. A few crappy iPhone pics to set the bar really low for us C Teamers...

Also, if anyone here found a mature buck’s bedding area (several rubs and 3 beds on a little knoll overlooking the bottom, see pic below; and steaming poop to boot!) and marked it nearby with pink flagging tape, please PM me, I would like to avoid setting up on top of each other, or otherwise I’ll adjust my game plan. Could be from a previous segment I suppose.

Also, I found deer hair and a quasi fresh deer scapula near my planned setup. I didn’t walk around and look for additional remains, but A & B guys holler at me if you didn’t recover your buck, I will keep my eyes peeled if I hunt that area. I will say this is not in the immediate vicinity of where Kurt lost his buck.

1 week out! Weather forecast is suggesting not terribly cold, but not terribly warm, either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by woodsman; 11-29-2019, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Good luck hunters!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Did a little last minute scouting today. Didn’t see many deer, but definitely a lot of hogs. I wish the weather was going to be a little cooler this next week.

Comment

I'll see yall out there, will be in an old blue dodge cummins

Comment

Woodsman, I took a pic of that same tree yesterday. PM inbound

Comment

Originally posted by woodsman View Post
                Had a good day of last minute scouting Wednesday. Saw 1 possible shooter, 1 yearling basket, and 3 unknown. A few crappy iPhone pics to set the bar really low for us C Teamers...

Also, if anyone here found a mature buck’s bedding area (several rubs and 3 beds on a little knoll overlooking the bottom, see pic below; and steaming poop to boot!) and marked it nearby with pink flagging tape, please PM me, I would like to avoid setting up on top of each other, or otherwise I’ll adjust my game plan. Could be from a previous segment I suppose.

Also, I found deer hair and a quasi fresh deer scapula near my planned setup. I didn’t walk around and look for additional remains, but A & B guys holler at me if you didn’t recover your buck, I will keep my eyes peeled if I hunt that area. I will say this is not in the immediate vicinity of where Kurt lost his buck.

1 week out! Weather forecast is suggesting not terribly cold, but not terribly warm, either.

Now that's a rub!

Comment

Still a little on the warm side...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Getting loaded up and heading up first thing tomorrow morning. Coming in from La Vernia on the Southeast side of San Antonio. Should be a little less than a 6 hour drive for us. Weather looks ok with it cooling down for Friday. Hopefully they will be on their feet. Can’t wait!

Comment

Have a safe drive up

Comment

Good Luck Everyone!

Comment

Good luck everyone!

Comment

Good Luck Fellas and Felletes! I don't have a bike so I'll be humping in the set up on my back. Be patient with me .LOL. I know this hunt will be extremely exhausting, but that will make a kill so much more rewarding.
                            God Speed

Comment

Good luck

25hrs from now it starts

Comment

tick tock tick tock tick tock!

Comment

Working...
                                X