X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready to get after it

Comment

Good luck to the hunters that got drawn for segment C.

Comment

So I have several spots picked out in Harris creek unit thanks where I plan on making it happen in segment C I cant wait .

Comment

in to follow along

Comment

Two weeks out gentlemen! Initial two week weather forecast calls for high temperatures in the upper 40's and lows right around freezing with a SSE wind for Friday. Can't wait!

Comment

Good luck to those lucky enough to have been drawn.

Comment

My son and I will be there white ford platinum Aggie Sticker in back window been putting in and hunting since 95' never killed anything but pigs maybe this is my year.

Comment

Originally posted by OBU13DAD View Post
                  My son and I will be there white ford platinum Aggie Sticker in back window been putting in and hunting since 95' never killed anything but pigs maybe this is my year.

You dirty dog. Jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My wife and I will be there. Good luck everyone. Looking forward to meeting some of you in person.

Comment

Happy to say I'll see you fellas there. I didn't manage to get a buck last year, but I did get lucky enough to harvest a doe on the 3rd morning. Its a cool hunt to participate in no doubt. I look forward to meeting some of you! I'm a Grayson county native, and as chances have it, I live about 10 mins from the refuge. That being said, should any of you need any info as far as local resources go, Ill be happy to help how I can. Ill be driving a 2018 white F250
                      Last edited by ColtBerry; 11-25-2019, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Just seen probably a high 160s typical 10 crossing the road by my house at 289/hagerman rd. Intersection is only about a mile from the office. They still on their feet boys.. good luck!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

What are the dates for C?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgunguy View Post
                            What are the dates for C?

Next Friday starts the hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My husband and I will be hunting segment C - can't wait to meet everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
                                So I have several spots picked out in Harris creek unit thanks where I plan on making it happen in segment C I cant wait .
                                Bama we need to meet up - we were talking about Harris Creek too.

Comment

Working...
                                X