No announcement yet.

Trump pardons 3 of our finest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though he tweets too much and sounds like a idiot at times I cant help but love the guy.. Go TRUMP!!!! WINNING......

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
      I wouldn't call a soldier that posed for a pic with a dead enemy one of our finest. The other two did nothing wrong.
      NOW That's a matter of opinion..

Comment

Good for these Families! Hope for the best.

Comment

I wouldn't call a soldier that posed for a pic with a dead enemy one of our finest. The other two did nothing wrong.
          they did nothing wrong imo; thank you President Trump.

Comment

I wouldn't call a soldier that posed for a pic with a dead enemy one of our finest.
            Doesn’t bother me in the least...

Comment

Never seen photos from WWII? Lots of dead enemy poses with our brave heros.

Comment

The tweets are distractions. Trump is hilarious at times.

He is a True American.

I cannot wait for impeachment hearings. A ton of bs will be revealed publicly.

The Schiff dog and pony show is nothing but an x-mark on a kindergarten scorecard.

Dems are crotch-deep in Ukraine corruption.

Comment

I am retired military and don't even begin to know all the details, evidence, testimony in the 3 cases but it disturbs me that our President chose to insert his authority in the cases when the military members had not exhausted all their options/remedies in the military justice system.. IMO it would have been more appropriate had he waited until all appeals were exhausted and then if he felt it appropriate, issue the pardons..

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                    I am retired military and don't even begin to know all the details, evidence, testimony in the 3 cases but it disturbs me that our President chose to insert his authority in the cases when the military members had not exhausted all their options/remedies in the military justice system.. IMO it would have been more appropriate had he waited until all appeals were exhausted and then if he felt it appropriate, issue the pardons..
                    Heck, they would be sitting in prison for years to come if they had to wait for all of the governmental b.s. to play thru.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                      Heck, they would be sitting in prison for years to come if they had to wait for all of the governmental b.s. to play thru.
                      And likely 1million in lawyer debt.....pis in that.
                      I dont care if they actually murdered that bag o crap....he was a muslim terrorists and God **** our guys are deserve some leeway

Comment

1Lt Lawrence is a killer who ordered his men to kill unarmed and non-threatening men. Every NCO in his platoon testified against him. The squad leader, a staff sergeant on his third deployment, on the ground refused the order repeatedly telling the gunner to not open fire and argued with the 1LT do let the men go.

If he wanted to appeal his conviction he could have. He didn't because his defense team told him that there was no chance of the case being overturned.

Now the media is presenting him as a hero wrongly accused and convicted. The only heroes were his squad leader who stood up to an illegal order, and the rest of the NCO's and enlisted men who stood up to testify against him.

The president is wrong on this one and more importantly is doing this only to drum up support from his base. He doesn't care about the right or wrong of this he only cares about the media impact. It's all he cares about.

If you want to see more about the case, watch the program Leavenworth on Starz, https://www.starz.com/series/leavenworth/episodes

Comment

Sorta surprised the msm hasn’t run with this myself...

Comment

War is a nasty business. One thing you must learn very quickly in order to stay alive is to shoot first and ask questions later. As a combat veteran and survivor I have my own strong opinions obviously. Trump did the right thing. God bless all our troops.

Comment

Lorance made the right call. Previously withheld information now confirms forensic evidence linked DNA found on detonated roadside bombs to the DNA of the Afghan men.” There were also fingerprints found linking the two men to IED's. This information was withheld from the defense by the prosecution and most likely the main reason for the pardon.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                                This is the main criticism that I have seen

Comment

Working...
                                X