Trump pardons 3 of our finest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump pardons 3 of our finest

President Donald Trump on Friday evening absolved three US service members who were either convicted or were still facing trial of war crimes.

If he didn't already have my vote, he would have it now

Originally posted by Buff View Post
    https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...s-rank-2019-11

If he didn't already have my vote, he would have it now
    x1000

Comment

Just keeps doing what the others should have been doing all along.

Comment

[emoji106]

Gary

Comment

These guys should never have faced charges. Never. Trump just keeps doing the right thing just because its the right thing. All his bluster aggravates me. I really don't like the man and all the crap he says. Then he just cuts through the crap and does the right thing.

To Trump

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            These guys should never have faced charges. Never. Trump just keeps doing the right thing just because its the right thing. All his bluster aggravates me. I really don't like the man and all the crap he says. Then he just cuts through the crap and does the right thing.

To Trump
            Small price to pay for doing the right thing. We are so used to say the right thing, do the wrong thing. Trump aggravates me as well. I totally get where you're coming from. Let him talk all he wants. I'll judge his ability by his actual actions, exactly like it sounds you are doing. If all the haters could figure this out, we'd be better off.

Comment

To Trump
              Originally posted by SB09 View Post
              Small price to pay for doing the right thing. We are so used to say the right thing, do the wrong thing. Trump aggravates me as well. I totally get where you're coming from. Let him talk all he wants. I'll judge his ability by his actual actions, exactly like it sounds you are doing. If all the haters could figure this out, we'd be better off.

BINGO!
              Far as I am concerned, he's morally bankrupt, but he does know how to run a company, manage a business and get things done... and against high odds... He's been opposed by the left and even many in his own party who are getting fat and rich off the taxpayers. THAT's why the swamp hates him so much... As long as he keeps doing the right thing, I'll keep supporting him and do my best to ignore the person of Trump.
              If you were to go back and look at the old threads when the race was going on back in late '15 and '16, I was one of those who posted about how bad I despised him and likely would just sit this election out... Many others posted some very compelling commentary as to why that was not the thing to do... I fortunately listened to their reasoning and voted more "against Hitlery" rather than "for Trump"... This time around unless he flips, my vote will be strongly "FOR TRUMP".

Comment

I’m don’t know much of the back story on those pardons, and I hope they’re deserving.

Crazy the people they’ll pardon, though. He got talked into pardoning a guy from up here that totally blew my mind. Shouldn’t have even come as a surprise, but was definitely a reminder of how messed up our system is.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                  Yessir. He in an arrogant blowhard on Twitter. That said he just keeps on hitting the nail on the despite his lack of cloth.

Go Trump

Comment

Crazy as it is, he's just what we needed at this time & place being hindsight...it's almost as if the nation is trying to find her soul & about to show colors come 2020. Certainly wasn't my first choice for potus.

It's like dishes of righteousness keep coming no matter what...landslide will be the word of the day come time to vote 2020. Something disastrous would have to happen at this point. Loving it.

Comment

I wouldn't call a soldier that posed for a pic with a dead enemy one of our finest. The other two did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                        I wouldn't call a soldier that posed for a pic with a dead enemy one of our finest. The other two did nothing wrong.
                        He volunteers to serve.
                        He serves in some of the worst most life threatening areas in the world and because he poses in a picture he's what in your mind?

Comment

I posed with a coyote I killed before. That coyote was only trying to kill my fawns. The bass **** he killed was making bombs to kill his brothers.

Comment

What would you call him?

Comment

I posed with a coyote I killed before. That coyote was only trying to kill my fawns. The bass **** he killed was making bombs to kill his brothers.
                              This!

Comment

Working...
                              X