Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
    and the whole thing will go together with a 3/16 allen wrench
    No, it will be a cheap soft metric allen wrench with screws with very shallow wrench cuts. The soft allen wrench will round out within 3 screws due to the poorly tapped screw holes, so you will have to go to town and find a real metric allen wrench. The instructions will be in some form of pidgin English that isn't decipherable. Wait, that may be the far east furniture kit.

Comment

Who cares if they are tree huggers, a commitment to sustainable forestry practices from a giant company like that is AWESOME.

It's not like it's land that you can just walk on as it is so you aren't out anything if they do lock it down and don't let anyone else on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
        Who cares if they are tree huggers, a commitment to sustainable forestry practices from a giant company like that is AWESOME.

It's not like it's land that you can just walk on as it is so you aren't out anything if they do lock it down and don't let anyone else on it.
        Just got word that they bought my lease. Been under our management over 30 years. If they lock it down and don't renew the lease we will be out many years of work improving the place.

Hopefully they will carry on as all the previous owners have and continue our lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
          Just got word that they bought my lease. Been under our management over 30 years. If they lock it down and don't renew the lease we will be out many years of work improving the place.

Hopefully they will carry on as all the previous owners have and continue our lease.
          OK so it's not like anyone OTHER than Native Texan can just walk out there... lol

I am curious the outcome of that, would suck if you lost it

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
            OK so it's not like anyone OTHER than Native Texan can just walk out there... lol

I am curious the outcome of that, would suck if you lost it
            If this was in Idaho, locals would just threaten to burn them out.. lol

Like they do with Wilks

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post

Appears they will.....if profitable and a good insurance risk!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Getting ready for the next Jade Helm, I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
                  maybe they will start selling hunting cabins and deer blinds in a box with 124 pieces and messed up instructions.
                  Ain’t that the truth

Comment

This is interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                      Bwahahaha!!!![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                        Oh man my old warehouse manager was CONVINCED that the feds were about to impose martial law during Jade Helm, I never heard a single thing from him about it after it was over though...

Comment

Yes it's true they are buying and will continue to buy land. That said, a management company will take over operations for them.

Campbell will be the TIMO doing the work for them. I'm willing to bet nothing will change regarding your leases and forestry practices will continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
                            If this was in Idaho, locals would just threaten to burn them out.. lol

Like they do with Wilks
                            It's amazing that conservative minded people have ZERO respect for private property in the north. Yes it sucks they are losing the rights to land that's been open to the public for a long time but at the end of the day, the owner has been gracious enough to let them use it. If I owned that land for myself, It would for personal use only.

Comment

Interesting. I thought all of stuff was made out of plastic....

Comment

Working...
                              X